- 50 min ago Cuteness Alert: Adorable Pandas Doing Funny Activities Will Make You Fall In Love With Them
- 1 hr ago Sania Mirza Keeps Her Jewellery Game Strong At Sister, Anam Mirza's Wedding Festivities
- 2 hrs ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Gives Fabulous Fashion Goals With Her Amazing Outfits
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 12 December 2019
- News Flights from Kolkata to Dibrugarh cancelled following CAB protest in Assam
- Sports India vs West Indies: Key takeaways from T20 series: KL Rahul grabs chance; Rishabh Pant disappoints again
- Finance Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Lists At 64% Premium Over Issue Price
- Movies Birthday Exclusive! People Tend To Be At Ease Around Rajinikanth, Says Kishore
- Technology Huawei P40 To Feature Advanced Horizon Display: Launch By March 2020
- Travel 10 Best Places In India To Enjoy Christmas Vacation With Family
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Priyanka Chopra and Kim Kardashian West graced an event together and well, they gave us a rare fashion moment. They attended the launch party of Tiffany & Co.'s Blue Book Collection. Well, Tiffany should be Priyanka's favourite jewellery company considering her diamond engagement ring came from the brand.
It was a high quotient event and Priyanka was dressed in a glittering number by Giorgio Armani. Her outfit choice was spectacular and a perfect choice for the jewellery event. It was a delightful embellished number and yet it gave minimalistic vibe. The attire seemed very straightforward with spaghetti straps and a side-slit. The gown was structured and accentuated her slender frame as well. It was a sheer number but the real appeal of the gown was in the meticulous detailing of the sequins.
Priyanka paired her attire with a platinum choker and muted-toned pencil heels. She wore complementing earrings too, which were partly cloaked by the sleek middle-parted hairdo. Priyanka's makeup was pure wow with smoky eyes spruced up by glitters and natural matte lip shade.
Kim Kardashian, on the other hand, went for a simple number but with well-defined slits. Her attire was by Rick Owens and it was updated with modern sensibilities. It was a pristine white-hued number that featured a deep-neck and an asymmetrical bodice. However, the remaining portion of her attire was structured, leaving behind a train. Kim teamed her sleeveless gown with a choker too and allowed her sleek tresses to cascade gently. Her makeup was marked by a subtle winged eyeliner and nude lip shade.
So, whose look did you like more? Feel free to share your opinions in the comment section.