- 29 min ago Kim Kardashian’s Fuchsia Pink Or Kylie Jenner’s Ocean Blue, Which Neon Eye Look Would You Go For?
- 48 min ago Sadbhavana Diwas 2019: Pioneering Quotes of Rajiv Gandhi On His 75th Birth Anniversary
- 1 hr ago World Mosquito Day 2019: History, Significance And Facts About Mosquitoes
- 1 hr ago Rosemary And Francis Klontz Reveal The Secret Behind Their 68-Year Marriage
- Automobiles All-New Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS Launched In India With Prices Starting At Rs 4.99 Lakh
- Movies Nithya Menen's Response To Weight-Related Trolls Is An Eye-opener!
- Technology Redmi 8 Pro FCC Listing Shows Quad Rear Cameras
- Sports Is Jofra Archer the most dangerous bowler in cricket? He has now hit 20 batsmen
- Finance SBI To Give Special Offers On Loans This Festive Season
- News Haryana Jobs: HSSC recruitment notification for 755 Haryana govt jobs out; When can you apply
- Education Karnataka PGCET 2019 Result On August 22; Check Counselling Schedule
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
After attending Isha Ambani's official engagement party, Priyanka Chopra switched to a breezy number and lit up the dreamy landscape of Lake Como. She sported a vibrant yellow dress that was enhanced by comfort quotient and looked so resort-wear ready. It was a sparkling number and Priyanka looked gorgeous as ever.
Her Olivia gown was by Caroline Constas and it was adorned with red-hued floral prints. The gown featured an overlapping neckline and was also updated by kimono sleeves. It was an asymmetrical attire with a deep front slit, which made the dress look notches comfier. Her attire of the day was updated by sheer details.
The flowy dress was given a tad bit of a structure with the help of a sleek red-hued belt, and Priyanka teamed her ensemble with red-coloured pumps too. She carried a very chic and sophisticated golden-hued purse with her, which complemented her gown. She accessorised her look with a delicate neckpiece and smart shades.
Her makeup was highlighted by maroon-hued lip shade and layered wavy tresses rounded off her look. So, how did you find her gown? Feel free to share your opinions in the comment section.