After attending Isha Ambani's official engagement party, Priyanka Chopra switched to a breezy number and lit up the dreamy landscape of Lake Como. She sported a vibrant yellow dress that was enhanced by comfort quotient and looked so resort-wear ready. It was a sparkling number and Priyanka looked gorgeous as ever.
Her Olivia gown was by Caroline Constas and it was adorned with red-hued floral prints. The gown featured an overlapping neckline and was also updated by kimono sleeves. It was an asymmetrical attire with a deep front slit, which made the dress look notches comfier. Her attire of the day was updated by sheer details.
The flowy dress was given a tad bit of a structure with the help of a sleek red-hued belt, and Priyanka teamed her ensemble with red-coloured pumps too. She carried a very chic and sophisticated golden-hued purse with her, which complemented her gown. She accessorised her look with a delicate neckpiece and smart shades.
Her makeup was highlighted by maroon-hued lip shade and layered wavy tresses rounded off her look. So, how did you find her gown? Feel free to share your opinions in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 confirmed to have 10GB RAM and 5G support
- Thrilling Activities To Do In Bangalore
- 7 Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Kuch Kuch Hota Hai 20 Years Celebrations! View Pictures
- KTM 125 Duke Bookings Open In India — Launch Soon
- Top 6 Government Jobs 2018 On Oct 17