- 4 hrs ago Raw Bananas: Nutritional Health Benefits, Risks, & Recipes
- 5 hrs ago Streax Professional Retro Remix Launch: Recreate Sonakshi's Shimmery Retro Look
- 5 hrs ago Nusrat Jahan & Mimi Chakraborty Inspire Us To Change The Way We Think About Parliament Fashion
- 5 hrs ago 8 Best Lifestyle Changes To Help Control Diabetes
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Australia clinch semi-final spot as England lose again
- Movies Kabir Singh Box Office Collection Day 5: Shahid Kapoor’s Film Enters 100 Crore Club
- Technology Xiaomi Teases Upcoming Mi Bluetooth Headsets, Mi LED Lamp And More Ahead of Mi's 5th Anniversary
- News PM Modi tears into Congress, says ‘People outside the family don’t get recognition’
- Automobiles BMW Unveils Its Vision M NEXT Electric Sports Car — A Glimpse Into The Future Of BMW
- Finance SpiceJet Announces 8 New Daily International Flights
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS World University Rankings 2020
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
After her satiny ivory shirt dress, Priyanka Chopra Jonas stepped up her fashion game with this monochromatic dress. She wore this dress for the Bumble event and Priyanka looked gorgeous as ever. It was a classy dress but it had a glam touch that we so loved. Priyanka's look was balanced by minimal styling. Let's decode her ensemble and look, which caught our attention.
So, Priyanka wore an Alex Perry dress, which was a high-necked dress with a figure-flattering silhouette. It was a structural dress and it came with a short cape, which gave her attire a dramatic effect. We loved Priyanka's ensemble and thought she looked a class apart. She teamed her stunning dress with matching pointed Louboutin pumps, which went well with her number.
Priyanka kept her jewellery light and only spruced up her look with sleek earrings, which elevated her style quotient. The makeup was absolutely dewy with a glossy pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and impeccably-applied kohl. The signature wavy tresses rounded out her formal party look. So, how did you find Priyanka's monochrome dress? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.