- 1 hr ago Aamir Khan's Laal Singh Chaddha Look Is So In Tune With The Fashion Sensibilities Of A Common Man
- 1 hr ago Mickey Mouse 91st Birthday: Lesser Known Facts About Disney's Most Famous Cartoon Character
- 1 hr ago Dysphagia (Swallowing Difficulty): Types, Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 1 hr ago This Winter Season, Get Ready To Raise The Temperature With These New Hair Colour Trends
- News World record holder, live liver donor, entrepreneur…. Ankita Shrivastava shows impossible is nothing
- Sports Virat Kohli wins hearts with his sweet gesture for a special fan after victory in Indore Test
- Movies Aamir Khan Was Very 'Sorry' And 'Upset' When Thugs Of Hindostan Flopped At Box Office!
- Technology NoiseFit Evolve Smartwatch Launched Starting From Rs. 5,499
- Travel Gangotri - Truly A Hiker's Paradise
- Automobiles Mercedes-Benz 'Luxe Drive Live 2019' Held In Mumbai: A Unique Taste Of The Mercedes-Benz Lifestyle
- Finance HDFC Bank Cuts FD Interest Rates By As Much As 0.15%
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
After her satiny ivory shirt dress, Priyanka Chopra Jonas stepped up her fashion game with this monochromatic dress. She wore this dress for the Bumble event and Priyanka looked gorgeous as ever. It was a classy dress but it had a glam touch that we so loved. Priyanka's look was balanced by minimal styling. Let's decode her ensemble and look, which caught our attention.
So, Priyanka wore an Alex Perry dress, which was a high-necked dress with a figure-flattering silhouette. It was a structural dress and it came with a short cape, which gave her attire a dramatic effect. We loved Priyanka's ensemble and thought she looked a class apart. She teamed her stunning dress with matching pointed Louboutin pumps, which went well with her number.
Priyanka kept her jewellery light and only spruced up her look with sleek earrings, which elevated her style quotient. The makeup was absolutely dewy with a glossy pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and impeccably-applied kohl. The signature wavy tresses rounded out her formal party look. So, how did you find Priyanka's monochrome dress? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.