- 42 min ago 7 Obvious Signs You Are Being Manipulated In Friendship
- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 24 February 2020
- 24 hrs ago 8 Harsh Truths About Friendship That You Need To Know
- 1 day ago Weekly Horoscope: 23 Feb To 29 Feb
- News Mediators put blame on cops for Shaheen Bagh mess
- Finance Global Gold Price Rise To Its Highest In 7 Years; Experts Suggest Profit Booking
- Technology How To Shut Down Windows 10 Via Command Prompt
- Sports New Zealand vs India, 1st Test, Highlights: Southee claims five-for as New Zealand crush India in Test opener
- Movies Mafia Box Office 3 Days Collections: The Arun Vijay Starrer Is Going Strong!
- Automobiles Urban Mobility Lab Launched In Bangalore By Rocky Mountain Institute And Micelio
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
Priyanka Chopra Jonas has mastered the art of dressing up. She is almost always dressed to the nines. The actress knows when to show subtlety and when to be all vibrant. Talking about fashion, if there is something that separates Priyanka from a number of mainstream Indian actresses, it is that level of restraint that she can put to her clothing. For instance, at Cannes 2019, we saw Priyanka in understated numbers unlike most of her contemporaries, who went for theatrical costumes. Similarly about last night, Priyanka attended the Dior Haute Couture show at Paris Fashion Week with Nick Jonas and she wore a simple Dior gown.
Dipped in the shade of teal, the gown was pretty unassuming yet elegant by all means. It came from Dior's Cruise 2020 collection and it was a flowy and pleated number. Priyanka's attire was detailed with kaftan sleeves and a slit neckline. It was a pretty conservative number with just a whiff of a bold touch. The signature Dior belt added a structure to her ensemble. She paired her dress with black sandals, which went well with her number.
Priyanka carried a chic Dior box purse with her to complete her avatar. Styled by Mimi Cuttrell, she accessorised her look with minimal jewellery. The sleek danglers and intricate bracelets notched up her look. The make-up was enhanced by a matte red lip shade, softly contoured cheekbones, and a light eye make-up. The impeccable bun suited her look. Priyanka's look and attire was so much about power-dressing. Don't you feel inspired by her fashion statement? Let us know that in the comment section.