- Finance Rule Change In GST To Mitigate ITC Misuse
- Sports Manu Bhaker wins gold in World Cup Finals
- Movies Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Celebrates Dad's Birth Anniversary With A Heartfelt Note & 'Day Of Smiles'
- News Delhi’s air quality ‘very poor', to worsen further over next 2 days
- Technology Upcoming Nokia Smartphones Expected To Launch In 2020
- Automobiles Spy Pics: Tata Tiago Facelift Spotted Testing Ahead Of Next Year Launch, Features Larger Grille
- Travel 8 Exhilarating Water Adventures In India For Couples
- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
Priyanka Chopra Jonas looked divine at the wedding ceremony of Sophie Turner and Joe Jonas. The actress gave us a traditional break with her pale peach Sabyasachi sari. Styled by Ami Patel, the diva looked a class apart and gave us an understated wedding outfit goal. Let's talk about her attire, which she draped for the Parisian wedding.
So, Priyanka, who had been wooing us with dresses and pants, surprised us with the ethnic wear. Dipped in the lightest shade of peach, Priyanka's sari was intricately-done and seemed ideal for a summer wedding. Accentuated by sheer accents, her organza sari gave us vintage vibes and was enhanced by subtle floral accents. She teamed her sari with a sleeveless matching blouse, which had a plunging neckline and went well with her sari.
Priyanka kept her look minimal and accessorised her look with a delicate necklace, a jewelled watch, and drop earrings. The make-up was highlighted by a pink lip shade and a glossy bindi. The beautiful flowers adorned her bun and that completed her traditional wedding-day avatar. So, what do you think about Priyanka's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.