- Sports India's oldest living first-class cricketer Vasant Raiji turns 100
- News 15-year-old Dalit girl gangraped inside car after consuming sedative-laced drink
- Technology Oppo Might Launch Its Financial Services In India This Year: Report
- Automobiles Fiat Stops Production Of 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: The End Of The Road For India’s Favourite Diesel
- Movies Ala Vaikunthapuramloo Day 14 Box Office: Collections Slow Down As Week 2 Comes To An End
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Priyanka Chopra Jonas looked divine at the wedding ceremony of Sophie Turner and Joe Jonas. The actress gave us a traditional break with her pale peach Sabyasachi sari. Styled by Ami Patel, the diva looked a class apart and gave us an understated wedding outfit goal. Let's talk about her attire, which she draped for the Parisian wedding.
So, Priyanka, who had been wooing us with dresses and pants, surprised us with the ethnic wear. Dipped in the lightest shade of peach, Priyanka's sari was intricately-done and seemed ideal for a summer wedding. Accentuated by sheer accents, her organza sari gave us vintage vibes and was enhanced by subtle floral accents. She teamed her sari with a sleeveless matching blouse, which had a plunging neckline and went well with her sari.
Priyanka kept her look minimal and accessorised her look with a delicate necklace, a jewelled watch, and drop earrings. The make-up was highlighted by a pink lip shade and a glossy bindi. The beautiful flowers adorned her bun and that completed her traditional wedding-day avatar. So, what do you think about Priyanka's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.