- 9 min ago Bhumi Pednekar And Dia Mirza Make Us Want To Buy Summer Dresses In Winters
- 16 min ago Cytotron: Anti-Cancer Device Invented By Indian Scientist, Becomes A 'Breakthrough Device' In US
- 27 min ago Syphilis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis & Treatment
- 1 hr ago Lady Gaga In Bold And Vivid Make-up Look Sets The Instagram On Fire
- News The Rafale and Rahul case in SC explained
- Automobiles MG ZS EV Buyers Are Offered Free Fast Charging For A Limited Period In India
- Movies Bigg Boss 13: Devoleena Abuses Siddharth; Irritated Fans Trend #Dumboleena & Call Her ‘Manjulika’
- Sports Afghanistan vs India, 2022 FIFA World Cup qualifiers: Preview, Where to watch, live streaming
- Finance Inflation May Have Risen On High Food Prices, Hurting Economy Further
- Technology NASA Finally Names Most Distant Object Ever Visited
- Travel Mandi – An Unexplored Gem Of India
- Education National Education Day: Why It Is Celebrated On Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Birthday
Priyanka Chopra Jonas looked spectacular and wore something that was pretty bold. Well, her outfit could have intimidated the seasoned fashionistas. It was a Victoria Beckham number, which she wore for the Beauty Con LA. It was an annual beauty event held in Los Angeles that was created for beauty experts from different backgrounds. And Priyanka Chopra made a statement by wearing a neon pink winged eye shadow, which was crafted by her friend and makeup artist, Pati Dubroff.
At the conference, she talked about the global beauty standards and the responsibility that comes with being a celebrity. She was also called a 'hypocrite' and accused of encouraging a nuclear war by a Pakistani woman for her 'Jai Hind' tweet but Priyanka dealt with it rather calmly. The situation caught media attention but coming back to her attire, we have decoded it for you.
Jai Hind #IndianArmedForces 🇮🇳 🙏🏽— PRIYANKA (@priyankachopra) February 26, 2019
So, her sassy ensemble was not quite everybody's cup of tea. She wore a structured pantsuit that was dipped in an ivory hue and consisted of a jacket and high-waist pants. It was a stunning number but the real highlight of Priyanka Chopra's attire was the sheer black net inner, which made it one of the boldest outfits of this year. The bow neckline added to the effect. However, the top was not by Victoria Beckham, her sheer black inner was by Christopher Bu.
Apart from the neon pink eye shadow, the makeup was highlighted by a glossy pink lip shade and she made an impeccable ponytail, which upped her look. Her earrings and rings were light and minimal and came from Bvlgari.Priyanka also repeated her Jimmy Choo see-through PVC 4-inch heel that was adorned with a black bow. Priced at $995, these sandals were sported by Priyanka Chopra Jonas once in Parisian streets and other time at Billboard Music Award. Well, her look was smashing hot.
Priyanka notched up her fashion game? Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.