- 5 hrs ago People With Lung Cancer Have A High Risk Of Depression
- 5 hrs ago Pati Patni Aur Woh Actress Bhumi Pednekar Raises Mercury Levels With Her Eclectic Fashion!
- 6 hrs ago Gita Jayanti 2019: Know The History, Date And Significance Of This Day
- 6 hrs ago Nushrat Bharucha, Rajkummar Rao, And Ranveer Singh Perfectly Present Small-Town Casual Fashion
- News Airtel, Vodafone, Idea removes cap on free outgoing calls to other networks
- Sports Smith set for South Africa role as Faul takes over as acting CEO
- Technology OnePlus Exporting 5G Smartphones From India: Report
- Movies Prithviraj To Take A Break From Cinema!
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Siblings, Priyanka Chopra Jonas and Parineeti Chopra stunned us with their pants game. While one sister wore a pantsuit, the other donned separates. So, let's decode their ensembles, which had all our attention and find out which sister looked better.
Priyanka Chopra Jonas
So, Priyanka Chopra Jonas wore a coral pantsuit, which consisted of a structured jacket and flared pants. While we loved the hue of her ensemble, we didn't quite like her loose pants. However, she pulled off her ensemble effortlessly. Priyanka Chopra also teamed her bright ensemble with nude-toned heels. The orange-toned lip shade upped her look and she completed her look with sleek middle-parted tresses.
The Girl On The Train actress Parineeti Chopra played with contrasts and gave us a sassy fashion goal of the day. Parineeti paired her full-sleeved white crop top that was collaed and sructured with high-waist black trousers, which were slim fit. She paired her ensemble with pointed black embellished heels. Her makeup was lit up by glossy pink lip shade and smoky kohl. The wavy soft-curled tresses wrapped up her avatar.
Well, this time, it was quite evident that Parineeti Chopra looked better than Priyanka Chopra. So, whose look did you like more? Let us know that in the comment section.