- 1 hr ago Here Are Fashion Lessons From Deepika Padukone In How To Slay It In Formal And Glamourous
- 1 hr ago Finding It Difficult To Deal With Roommates? Tips That Will Make Your Life Easy
- 2 hrs ago Red Sari Or Pink Sari, Which Sari Of Janhvi Kapoor's Did We Like More?
- 2 hrs ago 9 Healthy Dietary Tips For Marathon Runners
- News Bhim Army chief gave 'inflammatory speech' at Jama Masjid, says FIR
- Technology Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite With S-Pen Lands In India For Rs. 38,999 Onwards
- Finance ICICI Bank Launches Cardless Cash Withdrawal Facility: Know How It Works
- Sports Boxing: Indian female pugilists clinch six medals at Nation's Cup in Serbia
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In 2020
- Movies Allu Arjun Thanks Fans for Ala Vaikunthapurramloo’s Success
- Automobiles Triumph Rocket 3R Motorcycles Deliveries Begin In India: Currently Available In Eight Cities Only
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Be it at Met Gala or Cannes Festival, the made-in-heaven couple, Priyanka Chopra Jonas and Nick Jonas always give us major couple fashion goals. On a number of occasions, they have colour-coordinated their outfits, which had also thrown light on their great chemistry. The duo's fashion statements have attracted the global audience, which is why the couple recently topped the Best Dressed Couple Of The Year 2019 list of People magazine, making them the first ever couple to bag the style honor by the magazine.
The magazine's Best Dressed Of The Year title cover features Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas in white coordinated outfits, which they donned at the Cannes Film Festival 2019. With their white ensembles, they gave us an unforgettable Cannes 2019 red carpet fashion moment. Let's take a close look at their outfits.
Priyanka Chopra Jonas wore a strapless floor-sweeping white gown by Georges Hobeika, which was marked by a flared silhouette. She looked nothing less than a pretty doll in her dreamy attire. Her gown was accentuated by a sheer bodice that was notched up by ruffled accents. Her beautiful white layered gown look was enhanced by a matching diamond neck piece and complementing earrings from Chopard. Priyanka Chopraupped her look with an impeccable ponytail and looked a class apart. The mininal make-up highlighted by a matte pink lip shade rounded out her look.
On the other hand, Nick Jonas looked dapper in an all-white tuxedo, the hue of which matched with wife Priyanka Chopra Jonas'gown. He colour-blocked his white ensemble with black shoes. Priyanka and Nick deserve the honour and we congratulate the adorable couple for this great achievement.
Meanwhile, do not forget to share your opinions on their coordinated outfits in the comment section.