- 21 min ago Bhumi Pednekar And Dia Mirza Make Us Want To Buy Summer Dresses In Winters
- 28 min ago Cytotron: Anti-Cancer Device Invented By Indian Scientist, Becomes A 'Breakthrough Device' In US
- 39 min ago Syphilis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis & Treatment
- 1 hr ago Lady Gaga In Bold And Vivid Make-up Look Sets The Instagram On Fire
- Sports Hong Kong Open: Sindhu, Prannoy advance to second round
- Movies Panipat Song 'Mard Maratha': This Arjun Kapoor-Kriti Sanon Song Depicts Maratha Glory & Legacy
- News Sabarimala review verdict LIVE: SC judgment on Thursday
- Technology Apple AirPods Pro Now Available For Rs. 24,900 In India; Should You Buy?
- Automobiles MG ZS EV Buyers Are Offered Free Fast Charging For A Limited Period In India
- Finance Inflation May Have Risen On High Food Prices, Hurting Economy Further
- Travel Mandi – An Unexplored Gem Of India
- Education National Education Day: Why It Is Celebrated On Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Birthday
A couple of weeks ago in Paris, Priyanka Chopra Jonas, who celebrates her birthday today, was spotted in a pyjama set. She wore this chic Victoria Beckham's pyjama set around the time, when her sister-in-law Sophie Turner and Joe Jonas had wedding festivities going on in France. And now, Victoria Beckham took to her Instagram to share a picture of Sophie Turner in the same pyjama set. Well, this clearly proves that sisters, who slay together stay together.
Sophie, who earned Emmys nomination for the portrayal of her character Sansa Stark in Game of Thrones, had a different style of pairing the pyjama set though. Unlike Priyanka, Sophie tucked her pyjama shirt whereas Priyanka left it untucked. By tucking, Sophie gave the pyjama set more of a formal touch and made it seem like a perfect wear for light parties. On the other hand, Priyanka by not tucking, made her outfit seem ideal for travelling and casually strolling around the city. Whatever the style of donning, the divas made us want to buy this ensemble right away.
And in case you have your eyes on this pyjama suit, it is from Pre AW 19 collection of Victoria Beckham. The styling was minimally done by both the divas. So, Priyanka Chopra Jonas paired it with golden flats and a delicate neckpiece. We are not sure whether she sported a mangalsutra but it was a sleek dainty neckpiece for sure. Sophie seemed to have teamed her pyjama suit with golden hoops. Both looked equally good. So whose look did you like more? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.