- 5 hrs ago You Should Not Do These Things To Your Hair In Winters
- 6 hrs ago Osteoporosis Diet For Women: Foods To Eat & Foods To Avoid
- 7 hrs ago Human Coronavirus: An Outbreak Of New Viral Disease In China
- 8 hrs ago Shraddha Kapoor Opts For A Sassy Street-Style Outfit For Her Visit To Gurudwara Bangla Sahib
- News Trump offers to mediate on Kashmir issue after meeting Imran Khan at Davos
- Movies Marakkar Arabikadalinte Simham: Arjun Sarja's Character Poster Is Revealed!
- Sports Bangladesh appoint former West Indies and South Africa coach Gibson
- Technology Vodafone Rs. 398, Rs. 558 Prepaid Plans Launched; Rs. 19 Plan Revised
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Finance How To Start Amul Ice Cream Parlor In India
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
A couple of weeks ago in Paris, Priyanka Chopra Jonas, who celebrates her birthday today, was spotted in a pyjama set. She wore this chic Victoria Beckham's pyjama set around the time, when her sister-in-law Sophie Turner and Joe Jonas had wedding festivities going on in France. And now, Victoria Beckham took to her Instagram to share a picture of Sophie Turner in the same pyjama set. Well, this clearly proves that sisters, who slay together stay together.
Sophie, who earned Emmys nomination for the portrayal of her character Sansa Stark in Game of Thrones, had a different style of pairing the pyjama set though. Unlike Priyanka, Sophie tucked her pyjama shirt whereas Priyanka left it untucked. By tucking, Sophie gave the pyjama set more of a formal touch and made it seem like a perfect wear for light parties. On the other hand, Priyanka by not tucking, made her outfit seem ideal for travelling and casually strolling around the city. Whatever the style of donning, the divas made us want to buy this ensemble right away.
And in case you have your eyes on this pyjama suit, it is from Pre AW 19 collection of Victoria Beckham. The styling was minimally done by both the divas. So, Priyanka Chopra Jonaspaired it with golden flats and a delicate neckpiece. We are not sure whether she sported a mangalsutra but it was a sleek dainty neckpiece for sure. Sophie seemed to have teamed her pyjama suit with golden hoops. Both looked equally good. So whose look did you like more? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.