- 7 hrs ago Vidya Balan's Shakuntala Devi Poster Look Is About Red Floral Sari And A Bob Hairdo
- 7 hrs ago Skincare Routine Step 4: Essence - What Is It And How To Use It
- 8 hrs ago World Patient Safety Day 2019: Significance And How Hospitals Ensure Patient Safety
- 8 hrs ago Tiger Shroff Stylishly Takes A Dig At War Co-star Hrithik Roshan With His Krrish Tee
- Movies Street Dancer 3D: Nora Fatehi Says Varun Dhawan & Shraddha Kapoor Took Her Under Their Wings
- News IRCTC Bharat Darshan tour package from MP to Gujarat: Check date, fare and tour details
- Technology GTA: San Andreas Available For Free: Download Now Using Rockstar Games Launcher
- Sports Svitolina through in Guangzhou, Wang crashes out
- Automobiles Renault Kwid Facelift Interiors Spied Ahead Of India Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- Finance Gold And Silver Prices In India Relapse
- Education NIOS Admit Card Released For Class 10 And 12 Sep/Oct 2019 Board Exam
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Priyanka Chopra Jonas and Nick Jonas kept the prints game alive and showed us that couples who slay together, stay together. They made a strong case for patterns and with this, we are pretty sure they must have given a lot of couples some sassy fashion goal. Adding to that, we are impressed with Nick Jonas' fashion statement as he celebrated the International Tiger Day with his tiger-patterned shirt. Let's decode their ensembles and looks.
So, continuing with Nick, he wore a blue and yellow tiger-inspired collared shirt and paired it with high-waist navy blue trousers. The whole look was retro and that 70s look was more so because he tucked his tiger-printed shirt. Also, Nick teamed his ensemble with navy blue shoes, which went well with his outfit. Nick Jonas totally seemed in a party-mode.
Priyanka Chopra Jonas might have donned a very western ensemble but it was designed by none other than Sabyasachi Mukherjee. She wore a very risqué and sheer black flowy dress and paired it with a complementing shrug. Her ensemble was polka-dotted and Priyanka looked lovely. She wore black sandals in order to notch up her look. The makeup was nude-toned with a muted pink lip shade and the middle-parted tresses rounded out her avatar. Giving them a company was Priyanka Chopra Jonas' cute pet dog, Diana Chopra - the Chihuahua has its own Instagram page, which boasts more than 105K followers. Well, they looked like one happy fashionable family, didn't they?