- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada Season 7 Super Sunday With Sudeep – Veteran Actor Jai Jagadeesh Gets Eliminated
- News Amit Shah assures of BJP, Shiv Sena coming together Ramdas Athawale
- Sports Lionesses run over Tigresses in Hero U-17 Women’s Championship final
- Technology How To Create Your Own Chrome Browser Theme
- Automobiles Jawa Perak TVC Released: Promotes The Perak As Reliable
- Travel Hajo - The Pride Of Assam
- Finance Anil Ambani And 4 Others Resign As RCom Directors
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
Priyanka Chopra Jonas and Nick Jonas kept the prints game alive and showed us that couples who slay together, stay together. They made a strong case for patterns and with this, we are pretty sure they must have given a lot of couples some sassy fashion goal. Adding to that, we are impressed with Nick Jonas' fashion statement as he celebrated the International Tiger Day with his tiger-patterned shirt. Let's decode their ensembles and looks.
So, continuing with Nick, he wore a blue and yellow tiger-inspired collared shirt and paired it with high-waist navy blue trousers. The whole look was retro and that 70s look was more so because he tucked his tiger-printed shirt. Also, Nick teamed his ensemble with navy blue shoes, which went well with his outfit. Nick Jonas totally seemed in a party-mode.
Priyanka Chopra Jonas might have donned a very western ensemble but it was designed by none other than Sabyasachi Mukherjee. She wore a very risqué and sheer black flowy dress and paired it with a complementing shrug. Her ensemble was polka-dotted and Priyanka looked lovely. She wore black sandals in order to notch up her look. The makeup was nude-toned with a muted pink lip shade and the middle-parted tresses rounded out her avatar. Giving them a company was Priyanka Chopra Jonas' cute pet dog, Diana Chopra - the Chihuahua has its own Instagram page, which boasts more than 105K followers. Well, they looked like one happy fashionable family, didn't they?