- 26 min ago IIFA Rocks 2019: Katrina Kaif Graces The Green Carpet In A Shimmering Deep Red Gown
- 31 min ago Women With Short Height Can Totally Relate To These 7 Annoying Problems
- 1 hr ago Disha Patani Looks Ravishing In Green Eye Make-up Look; Here Is How You Can Get This Look
- 1 hr ago Narendra Modi's 69th Birthday:Check Out How Twitter Is Wishing Prime Minister
- Technology Google Pixel 4 Slated To Launch On October 15; 90Hz Display, SD 855 Expected
- Movies After Refusing To Promote Sye Raa, Nayanthara Agrees To Attend Bigil Audio Launch
- News Godavari boat tragedy: Death toll goes up to 12 as search ops resume
- Sports BCCI ACU chief calls for match-fixing law, legalised betting to contain corruption
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Jimny SUV Will Not Launch In India Anytime Soon: Here’s Why
- Finance Why Index Stocks May Not Be The Best Bet To Make Stellar Returns?
- Education AP Grama Sachivalayam Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared Soon
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Priyanka Chopra Jonas, who will be on the Benefit Committee of the Met Gala this year, recently attended the Women In The World event and looked beyond stunning. The actress, opted for a Ralph & Russo number for the special occasion. She made a strong case for formal wears with this number of hers.
She wore a woollen number, which was enhanced by grey hue and was figure-hugging. Her ensemble was one-shouldered with an origami fold and a structured silhouette. Her separates consisted of a half-sleeved jacket with an overlapping button-down and she teamed it with a skirt that featured a side-slit. Priyanka pulled off her ensemble with a lot of confidence.
She teamed her attire with beaded sandals by Sergio Rossi. Priyanka carried a compact white purse with her and accessorised her look with signature cat-eyed frames. She also wore dainty earrings by Chopard, which went well with her look. The makeup was marked by a pink lip shade and the impeccable middle-parted bun wrapped up her look. So, what do you think about Priyanka's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.