- Technology Vivo S5 With Four Rear Cameras Launched; Price Starts At Rs. 27,000
- News Rs 1,672 for 3 egg whites: 5-star hotel charges Shekhar Ravjiani; Twitter calls it ‘eggtremely shock
- Sports Graeme Smith pulls out of South Africa director of cricket running
- Finance Indian Railways To Hike Prices Of Tea And Meals Served On Trains
- Movies TRP Toppers Online: Choti Sarrdaarni Occupies 5th Spot; Bigg Boss 13 Witnesses Drop
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Starts Winter Service Camp: Offers Free Check Ups, Complimentary Washes & More
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
- Travel Kalady – The Land Of Holy Shrines
Priyanka Chopra Jonas is unstoppable when it comes to fashion. She wears the most fascinating outfits that always leave us impressed. She wore two interesting ensembles recently and took our breath away. Let's decode her dresses and looks, which she sported recently.
The Polka-dotted Attire
Priyanka Chopra gave us one of the best-dressed moments with this polka-dotted number, which came from the label, Philosophy di Lorenzo Serafini. She wore a black and white sheer polka-dotted top with ruffled collar and sleeves and teamed it with a matching tulle tiered skirt. She paired her sheer top with black spaghetti top, which came from La Perla. Not just her separates, her bow-inspired black-hued Louboutin pumps totally went well with her attire and caught our attention. Priyanka carried a croc-print clutch with her, which came from the label Medea. She accessorised her look with a pearl neckpiece and complementing earrings, which were from Chopard. The makeup was highlighted by a dark pink lip shade and well-defined kohl and the high bun with tresses totally elevated her style quotient.
The Red Formal-glam Dress
Priyanka Chopra also kept it smart and glamorous for the show, The View. The diva was dressed in a red-coloured Tom Ford number for the event and she looked beyond amazing. It was a bateau-neckline attire, which featured flared full sleeves and structural silhouette. Her dress was enhanced by ruffled and wrinkled accents. It was a subtly dramatic number, which came with a bold black belt. The 'Baywatch' actress also gave us a lesson on colour-blocking by pairing her red dress with vibrant pink peep hole sandals. This time, her makeup was nude-toned with softly contoured cheekbones, a pink lip shade, and impeccably-applied kohl. The middle-parted layered tresses wrapped up her gorgeous look.
So, which attire and look of Priyanka's stylishly inspired you more? Let us know that in the comment section.