- just now The Navy Officer’s Wife Vidya Raju Rescues 20 Kg Python, Video Goes Viral
- 1 hr ago Viral: This Unappetizing Post Is For All Those Who Want To Kill Their Food Cravings Right Now
- 1 hr ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Pulls Off Her Attire Elegantly But It Is Not Quite Everyone's Cup Of Tea
- 2 hrs ago Sonakshi Sinha Or Pooja Hegde, Whose Yellow Outfit You Liked More?
- Technology 4 Ways to Block Someone on Gmail
- News BJP women MPs complain to poll body against Rahul Gandhi's 'rape in India' remark
- Movies Akshay Kumar Reveals Why Bhumi Pednekar Was His Choice For ‘Durgavati’
- Sports Dwayne Bravo comes out of T20I retirement, expresses his desire to play for West Indies in T20 World Cup 2020
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Priyanka Chopra Jonas was not really missing from the Oscars 2019 scene. The actress attended the Vanity Fair's Academy Awards Party 2019. She came with Nick Jonas and the couple gave a lot of adorable couple moments. Priyanka looked fabulous at the occasion and sported a classic black dress with a contemporary edge. Let's decode her outfit and the look.
This was Priyanka & Nick's first Oscar together and Priyanka donned a black sleeveless gown for the occasion. Well, Priyanka was one of the best-dressed at the event. She wore a deep-necked number that was halter-necked and featured a voluminous embellished tulle skirt, which gave her attire a dramatic effect. Her stunning black gown was from Elie Saab and she teamed it with black sandals from Jimmy Choo.
The actress kept her look minimal and accessorised her look with sparkling diamond Chopard earrings that contrasted her black gown. Her makeup was dewy-toned and highlighted by a muted-toned pink lip shade and subtle kohl accompanied by silver glittery eyeshadow. The middle-parted messy hairdo rounded out her avatar. So, what do you think about Priyanka Chopra's outfit and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.