- 9 hrs ago Up In The Air! Chandrayaan 2, Things To Know About India's Second Trip To The Moon
- 10 hrs ago Sacred Games 2 Cast's Photoshoot Is So Gangsta Style & You Got To See Pankaj Tripathi's Avatar
- 10 hrs ago Here's Why Mixing Cleaning Detergents And Bleach Can Kill You
- 10 hrs ago Reishi Mushroom: Health Benefits, Risks & Recipe
- Technology These Wireless Neckband Headphones In India Have Superior Battery Life
- Movies iSmart Shankar Worldwide Box Office Collections Day 5: Ram Pothineni Starrer Continues To Impress!
- News UK High Court rules in favour of Indian banks, asks Mallya to disclose assets
- Sports Mohammad Azharuddin urges MS Dhoni to play aggressively as long as he wishes plays for India
- Automobiles Chandrayaan-2 Is Launched Successfully While Polaris Pays Tribute To The Original Lunar Rover
- Travel National Parks to Visit During Monsoon in India
- Education CBSE Class 10 Compartment Results 2019: Steps To Check Result
- Finance Metrolite: Modi 2 Proposes Light Urban Rail Transit For Small Cities
Priyanka Chopra Jonas was not really missing from the Oscars 2019 scene. The actress attended the Vanity Fair's Academy Awards Party 2019. She came with Nick Jonas and the couple gave a lot of adorable couple moments. Priyanka looked fabulous at the occasion and sported a classic black dress with a contemporary edge. Let's decode her outfit and the look.
This was Priyanka & Nick's first Oscar together and Priyanka donned a black sleeveless gown for the occasion. Well, Priyanka was one of the best-dressed at the event. She wore a deep-necked number that was halter-necked and featured a voluminous embellished tulle skirt, which gave her attire a dramatic effect. Her stunning black gown was from Elie Saab and she teamed it with black sandals from Jimmy Choo.
The actress kept her look minimal and accessorised her look with sparkling diamond Chopard earrings that contrasted her black gown. Her makeup was dewy-toned and highlighted by a muted-toned pink lip shade and subtle kohl accompanied by silver glittery eyeshadow. The middle-parted messy hairdo rounded out her avatar. So, what do you think about Priyanka Chopra's outfit and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.