- 3 hrs ago Viral Video Of Pigeons Wearing Hats In Las Vegas Got Twitterati Explode With Reactions
- 4 hrs ago Scientists Develop Carbon Dioxide Eating Bacteria, A New Hope For Climate Emergency?
- 5 hrs ago Here Is How You Can Recreate Priyanka Chopra’s Glam And Bold Make-up Look
- 6 hrs ago Indian-Origin Scientist Finds A Way To Fix Leaky Gut By Dead Probiotics
- Movies Nayanthara Is On A High!
- Sports Big Bout Indian Boxing League: Lapitov’s indiscretion costs Odisha Warriors crucial point against NE Rhinos
- News BJP MP blames Congress for influx of illegal immigrants into Northeast
- Technology Xiaomi Launches Gigabee Smart Walkie-Talkie: Price And Features
- Automobiles Maserati Levante, Ghibli & Quattroporte Launched With V6 Petrol Engines
- Finance Retail Inflation Spikes In November To 5.54% On Costly Food Items
- Travel 10 Beaches To Enjoy A Sunny Christmas With Your Family!
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Pooja Hegde and Aditi Rao Hydari also graced the Chandon party hosted by Manish Malhotra. These two divas absolutely disappointed us with their fashion statements. Usually well-dressed, Pooja and Aditi didn't quite leave an impression this time. Let's decode their outfits and looks.
Pooja Hegde wore an absolutely bold gown designed by Manish Malhotra. It was a sheer number with intricate embellished accents and a totally deep asymmetrical neckline. The gown also featured a front slit. We didn't like the gown so much and that net ruffled floral detail at the back felt unnecessary. Pooja's makeup was dewy-toned and the side-swept tresses completed her look.
Aditi Rao Hydari
This was one of the rare occasions when Aditi Rao Hydari left us unimpressed. She wore a lavender sleeveless Flor et.al attire, which was enhanced by an overlapping detail. It was asymmetrical number with ruffled layers. While we liked the colour, the silhouette of the dress was not too great. She paired her attire with shiny heels. The makeup was beautifully done with a pink lip shade but the same couldn't be said about her hairstyle.