- 8 hrs ago Everything You Need To Know About The Buddhist Diet
- 9 hrs ago Daughter’s Day 2020: Here’s What You Can Do For Your Princess
- 9 hrs ago Neha Dhupia’s Work-From-Home Outfit Is For Those Who Don’t Want To Compromise On Style And Comfort
- 10 hrs ago Do You Constantly Throw Away Food? Here Are 21 Tips To Reduce Food Waste
- Sports Shubman Gill of Kolkata Knight Riders reveals secret of his batting success; Karthik, Morgan astonished
- News Congress no-confidence motion against Yediyurappa govt defeated
- Movies Tovino Thomas & Aishwarya Lekshmi To Team Up For Manu Ashokan's Kaanekkane
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Jimny Exclusive Production Hub In India: Here Are All Details
- Technology Google Pixel 5 Launch Date Delayed: Will Now Make A Debut In October
- Finance 3 Ways To Play The Gold Theme As It Will Bounce Back
- Education AP ICET Results 2020 Declared, Check At sche.ap.gov.in
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In October
Aditi Rao Hydari looked beautiful in her traditional attire. She wore a summer-perfect ensemble recently, which came from Anita Dongre Grassroot. It was a breezy number, an ideal recipe for scorching summer. It was a beautiful ensemble and beckoned us to go traditional shopping right away.
So, Aditi's ensemble, which was a traditional Grassroot kurta was dipped in an ivory hue. It was an intricately done kurta with soft floral work and she paired it with palazzos with colourful pink and green floral accents. This was a delightful combination and Aditi pulled off her ensemble with a lot of grace and confidence.
The diva paired her ensemble with white kolhapuris from Aprajita Toor, which went well with her look. She carried a bohemian purse with her, which was about burst of hues and interplay of patterns. The oxidised earrings rounded out her traditional avatar. The makeup was marked by a pink lip shade and subtle kohl. The middle-parted wavy tresses rounded out her gorgeous avatar. So, what do you think about Aditi's attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.