- 4 hrs ago Dandiya Night With Leslie Lewis And DJ Vipul Khurana, Phoenix Marketcity Bengaluru On 28th September
- 5 hrs ago Want A Toned Back Like Disha Patani's? Try These 8 Exercises That Target Your Back Muscles
- 5 hrs ago What Are Magnetic Eyelashes? Here Is How To Wear Them
- 6 hrs ago Ghatasthapana 2019: Significance, Date And Muhurat
- News Trump meets Imran Khan, says "I am ready, willing and able to mediate Kashmir issue"
- Movies Oththa Seruppu Size 7 Movie Review: This Parthiban Movie Is A Brave Attempt
- Sports PKL 2019: Bengaluru Bulls secure thrilling tie against Dabang Delhi
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Second Teaser Video Released: Launch Slated For 30th Of September
- Travel Places To Celebrate Dusshera In India
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A20s Announced With Triple Rear Cameras
- Finance An App That Helps Women To Take Control Of Their Finances
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
Aditi Rao Hydari was the finale showstopper at the FDCI India Fashion Week 2019 and she stunned us with her gorgeous sari. The next event was Hello! Hall Of Fame Awards and the diva effortlessly pulled off a contrasting ensemble. She wore a Cinq à Sept number that was bold and she looked absolutely stunning.
The diva wore a LBD, which came with a cape twist. She wore a sleeveless dress that was accentuated by sharp neckline and structural silhouette. It was a figure-hugging number and the floor-length cape gave her attire a dramatic touch. Aditi looked drop-dead gorgeous in her ensemble, which she paired with bondage sandals.
The actress paired it with statement danglers, which added to the bold look. It was a difficult look to pull off but Aditi carried it like a piece of cake. The makeup was enhanced by dewy touches with a pink lip shade and smoky kohl. The middle-parted partly-tied hairdo completed her look. So, what do you think about Aditi Rao Hydari's ensemble and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.