TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Lok Sabha Elections 2019 Polling — Live
- IPL: Match 41: CSK Vs SRH — Live Updates
- New Maruti Alto Launched In India
- MTNL Revises Broadband Plans, Offers 5.4TB Data At Rs.7,999
- Shahrukh Khan: India Is Like A Very Beautiful Painting!
- 3 Shares That Could Yield Superb Returns
- Tara & Ananya In Quirky Looks
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
Aditi Rao Hydari was the finale showstopper at the FDCI India Fashion Week 2019 and she stunned us with her gorgeous sari. The next event was Hello! Hall Of Fame Awards and the diva effortlessly pulled off a contrasting ensemble. She wore a Cinq à Sept number that was bold and she looked absolutely stunning.
The diva wore a LBD, which came with a cape twist. She wore a sleeveless dress that was accentuated by sharp neckline and structural silhouette. It was a figure-hugging number and the floor-length cape gave her attire a dramatic touch. Aditi looked drop-dead gorgeous in her ensemble, which she paired with bondage sandals.
The actress paired it with statement danglers, which added to the bold look. It was a difficult look to pull off but Aditi carried it like a piece of cake. The makeup was enhanced by dewy touches with a pink lip shade and smoky kohl. The middle-parted partly-tied hairdo completed her look. So, what do you think about Aditi Rao Hydari's ensemble and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.