- 17 min ago What Does Your Headache Reveal About Your Overall Health?
- 17 min ago A BBC Show Gets Photobombed By A Dog In The Funniest Way Possible
- 2 hrs ago First Aid For Acid Attacks: What You Can Do As A Witness
- 2 hrs ago Anand Mahindra Says We Should Stop Making Excuses After Watching 72-YO Woman's Workout Video
- Sports Ranji Trophy: Prithvi Shaw slams 200 as Mumbai in total command against Baroda
- Movies Rani Mukerji Says Her Character From Mardaani 2 Wouldn’t Fit In Rohit Shetty’s Cop Universe
- News Citizenship bill will benefit 1.5 cr people; 50pc are SC, STs: RSS
- Technology ISRO Successfully Launches Risat Surveillance, Nine Commercial Satellites In 21 Minutes
- Finance Facebook, Google No Longer In The List Of Top 10 Workplaces
- Travel 10 Best Places In India To Enjoy Christmas Vacation With Family
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Aditi Rao Hydari was the finale showstopper at the FDCI India Fashion Week 2019 and she stunned us with her gorgeous sari. The next event was Hello! Hall Of Fame Awards and the diva effortlessly pulled off a contrasting ensemble. She wore a Cinq à Sept number that was bold and she looked absolutely stunning.
The diva wore a LBD, which came with a cape twist. She wore a sleeveless dress that was accentuated by sharp neckline and structural silhouette. It was a figure-hugging number and the floor-length cape gave her attire a dramatic touch. Aditi looked drop-dead gorgeous in her ensemble, which she paired with bondage sandals.
The actress paired it with statement danglers, which added to the bold look. It was a difficult look to pull off but Aditi carried it like a piece of cake. The makeup was enhanced by dewy touches with a pink lip shade and smoky kohl. The middle-parted partly-tied hairdo completed her look. So, what do you think about Aditi Rao Hydari's ensemble and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.