TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kulbhushan Jadhav Case At ICJ: Proceedings Adjourned Till Tomorrow
- Mahindra XUV300 Vs Maruti Vitara Brezza — A Detailed Comparison
- Formula One 2019: Nico +Rosberg Most Excited About Vettel-Leclerc Partnership In 2019, Says It Will Be 'Super Fun'
- Airtel Reintroduces Two Prepaid Recharge Plans For Its Subscribers
- Are Exchange Traded Funds ETF Suitable For Your Investment Portfolio?
- Kamalpur — The Long Lost Love Affair Of North-East India
- Alia Bhatt Reveals When She Will Marry Ranbir!
- Anushka Sharma's Street-style Outfit Is Our Latest OOTD
If there is somebody, whose fashion sense has really evolved in the industry, it is Parineeti Chopra. The actress has repeatedly been slaying it and making us fall head over heels in love with her. Recently, she was seen wearing a breezy traditional attire, of which we couldn't keep our eyes off. She was also clicked with her 'Hasee Toh Phasee' co-star Sidharth Malhotra, who looked dapper too.
Her ethnic outfit was so pretty that we wished we had it in our wardrobes. Designed by Anita Dongre, her flowy kurti was dipped in pastel pink shade and she looked so gorgeous in it. Parineeti's stunning kurti was quite simple and accentuated by vibrant floral prints. It was a quarter-sleeved kurti, which was adorned with symmetrical floral prints on the bodice area.
The remaining part of her kurti had somewhat scattered prints. However, the border area featured beautiful flowering plants and we couldn't stop wowing. Also, her neckline area was beautifully done with leafy prints and floral accents. Parineeti teamed her kurti with white-hued pyjamas.
But what really caught our attention were her meticulously crafted floral juttis from Fizzy Goblet. Parineeti Chopra looked unforgettable in her traditional attire and we hope, she keeps on wooing us over and over again.
We are absolutely blown away by Parineeti. Are you too? Let us know your views in the comments section.