Parineeti Chopra inaugurated a new store of Daniel Wellington where she carried a style book which craved our attention.
Parineeti was wearing a green sequin dress from Trabea store with jewellery from Inaaya. The shimmery sequin teal green dress made the actress look marvelous, as she carried it with such a graceful and stunning attitude.
The colour suited Parineeti quite well and she matched the outfit with beige pump heels. Her staright-ironed hair and the sexy makeup looked astounding, especially with the matching green eyeliner and pink lips.
She was also wearing a Daniel Wellington watch along with the style book.
Her amazing styling was done by her favourite and personal stylist Sanjana Batra.
Did you also like the look?
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Shivakumara Swamiji No More — CM Declares Holiday
- India's Richest Got Richer By 39% In 2018 While The Poorest Saw Just 3% Rise
- WhatsApp Limits Message-Forwarding To Five Chats
- URI Enters 100 Crore Club; To Be Remade In Three Languages
- 2019 Yamaha FZ & FZ-S V3.0 Models Launched In India
- MS Dhoni Has A Chance To Break This Sachin Tendulkar Record In New Zealand
- Hodal — Your Ultimate Guide To Haryana's Least Explored Part
- Madhuri Dixit Nene Has A Pretty Humble Office Wear Idea For Us