Parineeti Chopra inaugurated a new store of Daniel Wellington where she carried a style book which craved our attention.
Parineeti was wearing a green sequin dress from Trabea store with jewellery from Inaaya. The shimmery sequin teal green dress made the actress look marvelous, as she carried it with such a graceful and stunning attitude.
The colour suited Parineeti quite well and she matched the outfit with beige pump heels. Her staright-ironed hair and the sexy makeup looked astounding, especially with the matching green eyeliner and pink lips.
She was also wearing a Daniel Wellington watch along with the style book.
Her amazing styling was done by her favourite and personal stylist Sanjana Batra.
Did you also like the look?
- Parineeti Chopra Turns The Sassiest For Unveiling Australia Tourism Video
- #TBT: From SRK To Sunny Leone, Best Looks From Dabboo Ratnani's Annual Calendar
- LOOK RELEASED: First Ever Corporate Look Of Parineeti Chopra For Yash Raj Films
- Parineeti Chopra Was The Sassiest One At Airport
- Parineeti Chopra's Traditional Look Is One Of Her Best
- Parineeti Chopra Went 'Hatke' With Westerns In A Traditional Crowd
- Jacqueline's Makeover To Madhuri's Ek-Do-Teen Outfit Is Driving Folks Crazy