Parineeti Chopra inaugurated a new store of Daniel Wellington where she carried a style book which craved our attention.
Parineeti was wearing a green sequin dress from Trabea store with jewellery from Inaaya. The shimmery sequin teal green dress made the actress look marvelous, as she carried it with such a graceful and stunning attitude.
The colour suited Parineeti quite well and she matched the outfit with beige pump heels. Her staright-ironed hair and the sexy makeup looked astounding, especially with the matching green eyeliner and pink lips.
She was also wearing a Daniel Wellington watch along with the style book.
Her amazing styling was done by her favourite and personal stylist Sanjana Batra.
Did you also like the look?
- Parineeti Chopra’s Quirky LBD Proves That Priyanka’s Bash Is Not A Traditional Affair
- Woah! Arjun Kapoor And Parineeti Chopra Set The Ramp Ablaze At A Fashion Show
- Parineeti Chopra Ups Her Style Game In A Vibrant Floral Kurti
- From Lisa To Parineeti: Whose White Was The Best Of All?
- For Sure, Parineeti Chopra's Black Outfit Will Put The So-Called Stylistas To Shame
- Parineeti Chopra Turns The Sassiest For Unveiling Australia Tourism Video