- 30 min ago A 78-Year-Old Pensioner Gets A Christmas Surprise And The Video Will Move You To Tears
- 44 min ago The Navy Officer’s Wife Vidya Raju Rescues 20 Kg Python, Video Goes Viral
- 1 hr ago Viral: This Unappetizing Post Is For All Those Who Want To Kill Their Food Cravings Right Now
- 2 hrs ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Pulls Off Her Attire Elegantly But It Is Not Quite Everyone's Cup Of Tea
- Movies Bigg Boss 13: Shehnaaz Gill Advises Madhurima Tuli To Ignore Her Ex, Vishal Aditya Singh
- News Don’t have a choice: Govt rebuffs 5 states, unwilling to implement citizenship law
- Technology 4 Ways to Block Someone on Gmail
- Sports Dwayne Bravo comes out of T20I retirement, expresses his desire to play for West Indies in T20 World Cup 2020
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Parineeti Chopra and Arjun Kapoor recent promotion of their movie, 'Namaste England' was on the sets of India's Best Dramebaaz. For the show, Parineeti made heads turn in a casual number. She wore an attire, which seemed to be dipped in the shades of autumn.
Her outfit was about playing with contrasts and was a celebration of rich fabrics. It was a smart dress and Parineeti looked radiant as ever. We could relate to her understated outfit, which was about pairing a shirt with denims.
So, Parineeti wore a textural mustard-hued camisole shirt by Topshop, which was flowy and came with a button-down feature. She paired it with simple dark-coloured Zara jeans and looked fabulous. However, the interesting feature was her floor-length Payal Khandwala cape, which was yellow-hued and colour-blocked by electric blue colour. It was a lightweight cape that accentuated her ensemble to a whole new level.
Parineeti paired her outfit with sandals and her chic jewellery came from Curio Cottage. Her makeup was natural and marked by soft pink touches, while her burgundy tresses rounded off her look.
So, how did you find Parineeti Chopra's outfit of the day? Feel free to share your opinions in the comment section.