- 54 min ago Congratulations To Arjun Rampal & Gabriella Demetriades! Baby Care Tips For New Parents
- 2 hrs ago Man Finds Wedding Ring Atop A Carrot 3 Years After It Went Missing
- 3 hrs ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas & Sophie Turner Proves That Sisters Who Slay Together Stay Together
- 3 hrs ago Did You Know That Exposure To Pesticides Can Lead To Depression?
- News HDK escapes floor test today: Here's how the day unfolded in K'taka assembly?
- Sports Dhawan picks up bat for first time for 'Bottle Cap Challenge' post injury in World Cup
- Movies Samantha Akkineni Finds Herself In Embarrassing Situation Due To Nagarjuna?
- Technology PUBG 4.1 Beta Update Brings Season 4, New Story Trailer And Lot More
- Automobiles 2019 Datsun Redi-GO Launched: Updated With New Features & Safety Equipment
- Finance Model Tenancy Act To Give A Fillip To Rental Housing: Here's A Fine Print
- Education DU JAT Result 2019 Released: Check Direct Links And Final Answer Key
- Travel 5 Ideal Weekend Getaways in Chandigarh
Parineeti Chopra and Arjun Kapoor recent promotion of their movie, 'Namaste England' was on the sets of India's Best Dramebaaz. For the show, Parineeti made heads turn in a casual number. She wore an attire, which seemed to be dipped in the shades of autumn.
Her outfit was about playing with contrasts and was a celebration of rich fabrics. It was a smart dress and Parineeti looked radiant as ever. We could relate to her understated outfit, which was about pairing a shirt with denims.
So, Parineeti wore a textural mustard-hued camisole shirt by Topshop, which was flowy and came with a button-down feature. She paired it with simple dark-coloured Zara jeans and looked fabulous. However, the interesting feature was her floor-length Payal Khandwala cape, which was yellow-hued and colour-blocked by electric blue colour. It was a lightweight cape that accentuated her ensemble to a whole new level.
Parineeti paired her outfit with sandals and her chic jewellery came from Curio Cottage. Her makeup was natural and marked by soft pink touches, while her burgundy tresses rounded off her look.
So, how did you find Parineeti Chopra's outfit of the day? Feel free to share your opinions in the comment section.