- News Lt Gen Faiz Hameed to be next chief of Pakistan's spy agency ISI
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: India vs Pakistan: Bhuvneshwar goes off injured and replacement Shankar strikes first ball
- Technology How To Delete Keyboard History On Your Android Smartphone
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Parineeti Chopra just gave us something new to ponder about. Well, she wore a kickass attire and looked unbelievable. But what had us gasping for breath was not only her attire but also her newly-coloured tresses. Yes, Parineeti changed her hair colour to red and we couldn't stop staring at her.
The actress switched to a quirky avatar and well, everybody needs a change, right? A few weeks ago, we saw Parineeti in a traditional avatar, as she graced her sister Priyanka Chopra's roka ceremony, but this time we were stunned to see her in a western look. Parineeti wore a black-hued outfit and draped a long classically-hued denim jacket.
Her jacket was collared and accentuated by graphic prints and messages. It was an interesting piece and the actress walked with so much aplomb and confidence. She teamed her attire with black-coloured slippers, which enhanced her street-style look.
Parineeti also carried a huge black and yellow coloured side bag with her and those shades looked totally awesome. However, it was red wavy locks that stole the thunder of her attire. It is definitely not an easy hue to carry, but she pulled it off like a pro.
Well, we are much impressed Parineeti Chopra. Did you all like her latest look too?