- 2 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Mesmerising Blue Eye Make-up Is All You Need To Slay This Holiday Season
- 3 hrs ago Rasika Dugal's Black Outfit Can Easily Elevate Your Formal Look
- 5 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor & More
- 5 hrs ago Viral: In A Sweet Gesture, A Husband Becomes 'Human Chair' For Pregnant Wife
- Sports India vs West Indies: Pant will be massive player once he starts getting runs: Rathour
- Movies Akshaye Khanna: ‘Will Karan Johar Cast Me In His Next Film If I Attend 10 Parties Of His?’
- News Don't insult Veer Savarkar: Sanjay Raut on Rahul Gandhi's remark
- Technology How To Get Numeric Keypad In Windows
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Is Christmas Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Parineeti Chopra broke the internet when she got her hair coloured burgundy. Though many wouldn't have liked it, Parineeti pulled it off with a lot of aplomb. And she seems to be in no mood of changing her new hair colour. The actress was spotted at the airport and this time she made a loose ponytail.
But coming to her airport fashion, well that was very interesting and looked totally comfy. Parineeti looked fabulous as she colour-blocked her outfit. She paired her long jacket with pyjamas and made it work. Parineeti donned a sharp V-necked jacket, which was quarter-sleeved, baggy, and clearly asymmetrical. It was dipped in a shade of grey and was totally autumn-worthy.
The actress paired her jacket, which was partially unbuttoned with black-hued flared pyjamas that went well with her top. With one hand in her pocket, Parineeti carried her experimental outfit like a piece of cake. She also wore bright-hued sandals to give her look a contrasting effect.
She carried a black and yellow-hued bag with her and accessorised her look with dark shades. Her makeup was marked by a pink lip shade and that completed her look.
Well, Parineeti's airport look of the day and burgundy ponytail gave us some cool airport goals. Didn't she woo you again with her style? Feel free to share your opinions in the comment section.