- 1 min ago 10 Awesome Health Benefits Of Cocoa Powder You Never Knew
- 47 min ago Can Chia Seeds Help Reduce Belly Fat?
- 52 min ago Umang 2020: Kriti Sanon, Shraddha Kapoor, And Other Actresses In Stunning Lehengas
- 1 hr ago 8 Things You Can Say To Your Partner And Make Them Feel Guilty For Cheating On You
- Movies ‘Shabana Azmi Is Sedated, But Is Coherent And Talking Normally,’ Says Boney Kapoor
- Automobiles Hero Electric Flash Scooter Limited Period Discounts: Benefits And Offers Up To Rs 10,500
- News Veteran Cong leader Shamsher Surjewala passes away at 87
- Technology Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro 5G Leaked Images Reiterates 108MP Vertical Quad-Rear Cameras
- Sports ICC U19 World Cup 2020: Team India's Full Schedule, Venue, Timings at U19 World Cup in South Africa
- Finance 8 Good and Safe Best Demat Accounts to Open
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Haryana In 2020
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
And we were wondering that what outfits Parineeti Chopra wore at the wedding of her sister, Priyanka. She wore resplendent ensembles, the pictures of which she and her stylist have posted on the social media. Parineeti's ensembles were divine and she looked ethereal. Let's take a look at what she wore at her sibling's wedding festivities.
The one ensemble that really caught our attention was a Falguni Shane Peacock number. The actress donned traditional separates and looked impressive. She wore a structured blouse and voluminous skirt. However, her ensemble was a strict departure from the pastels and floral accents. The embroidery, on the contrary, boasted the traditional sensibilities of the country. She teamed her attire with a lightweight grey dupatta and accessorised her look with a ruby neckpiece from Renu Oberoi. Her makeup was a bit dewy-toned and highlighted by a muted lip shade and smoky kohl. The side-swept tresses rounded out her look.
Parineeti's ensemble was by Shyamal & Bhumika. She wore a bright red outfit that was full-sleeved and featured a flared skirt. It was a richly embroidered outfit that featured floral accents and had a bright red dupatta tucked inside an embellished belt. It was a dramatic ensemble and Parineeti looked ethereal as ever. She teamed her attire with diamond earrings and the makeup was notched up by a pink lip shade. The side-swept wavy tresses completed her traditional look. The third ensemble of hers was a fusion outfit that was dipped in the shade of ivory and was a cross between symmetrical and asymmetrical. She teamed her attire with a beautifully-printed floral dupatta, which spruced up her fusion look. Parineetipaired her ensemble with printed juttis and wore a delicate pendant neckpiece and dazzling gold earrings to accentuate her avatar. The makeup was natural and refreshing and the side-swept tresses rounded out her look.
She also gave her wedding trousseau a dramatic touch by pairing a three-quarter-sleeved blouse with a voluminous skirt. Her blouse was intricately-patterned with floral accents and the skirt was also enhanced by painstakingly meticulous embellishments. The border was also marked by detailed work and the sheer dupatta came alive with mukaish work and meticulous border. She paired her attire with delicate bangles, intricate jhumkis, and an elaborate choker. The makeup was highlighted by smoky kohl and pink lip shade. The sleek tresses rounded out her look. So, how did you find Parineeti Chopra'soutfits and looks? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.