TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 'Sab Ghungroo Bandhke Taiyar Ho Gaye': Modi's Barb At Opposition Over PM Candidate
- IPL 2019: RCB vs KXIP — Preview
- Five Avengers Endgame Theories That Will Make You Go Bonkers
- Triumph Speed Twin Launched In India At Rs 9.46 lakh
- Arjun Announces GF Gabriella Demetriades's Pregnancy!
- SEBI Blocks Hotel Leelaventure From Selling Hotels And Properties To Brookfield
- Kajol Amazes In This Sari
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
Parineeti Chopra also graced her sister's private pre-wedding party, which also had Alia Bhatt in attendance. However, unlike Priyanka and Alia, Parineeti didn't wear dresses but instead went for flared trousers. Well, she gave outfit idea to girls, who don't want to sport frills and fancies.
She wore an all-white outfit that consisted of a sporty crop top, which featured a bateau neckline and she teamed it with matching pants that seemed so fuss-free and casual. Parineeti colour-blocked her outfit with beige-hued pumps, which we thought didn't go well with her ensemble. A pair of block heels would have looked better with her attire.
She draped a muted-hued shrug to accentuate her outfit. Parineeti's shrug was what gave her outfit a party-wear look. It was lightweight, three-quarter sleeved, and a perfect addition for winter parties. She carried a smart purse with her and like Alia, she also kept her makeup light and minimal. The actress wore a pink lip shade and the side-swept tresses completed her look.
So, how did you find Parineeti Chopra's look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.