- 8 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, And Other Best And Worst Dressed Celebs Of This Week
- 9 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 2 – Here Is How You Can Ace The White Make-up Look
- 9 hrs ago Altitude Sickness: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- 12 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 22 September 2019
- News Biggest reason behind terrorism in Kashmir are Article 370 and Article 35A: Rajnath Singh
- Technology Here's The Proper Way To Backup Android Devices
- Sports India Vs South Africa, 3rd T20I, Live Score: Kohli & Co. eye series win, De Kock and band looks to level series
- Movies Sye Raa Pre-release Event: Live Updates
- Automobiles Yamaha MT-15 Sales Crosses 15,000 Units Within Six Months Of Its Launch In India
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Parineeti Chopra also graced her sister's private pre-wedding party, which also had Alia Bhatt in attendance. However, unlike Priyanka and Alia, Parineeti didn't wear dresses but instead went for flared trousers. Well, she gave outfit idea to girls, who don't want to sport frills and fancies.
She wore an all-white outfit that consisted of a sporty crop top, which featured a bateau neckline and she teamed it with matching pants that seemed so fuss-free and casual. Parineeti colour-blocked her outfit with beige-hued pumps, which we thought didn't go well with her ensemble. A pair of block heels would have looked better with her attire.
She draped a muted-hued shrug to accentuate her outfit. Parineeti's shrug was what gave her outfit a party-wear look. It was lightweight, three-quarter sleeved, and a perfect addition for winter parties. She carried a smart purse with her and like Alia, she also kept her makeup light and minimal. The actress wore a pink lip shade and the side-swept tresses completed her look.
So, how did you find Parineeti Chopra's look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.