Parineeti Chopra was the latest celebrity to repeat her outfit and we totally support that, given the consumerism and wastage in fashion. She looked awesome and was snapped at the airport on both the occasions. However, she didn't ace the exact same look but gave some minor tweaks, when she repeated her outfit.
Parineeti wore an all-white outfit both the times. Her ensemble consisted of a white blouse with sheer fabric and she teamed it with high-waist flared pants. This attire of hers seemed totally travel-worthy and exuded comfy vibes. It was also a laidback look and this is how Parineeti made both the avatars look a little different.
For the first airport look, she draped a full-length royal blue-hued asymmetrical shrug, which went well with her outfit. She accessorised it with a chic neckpiece and carried a checkered side bag with her. Parineeti accentuated her look with a glossy pink lip shade. For the second airport look, she ditched her royal blue shrug and instead went for a deep red jacket, which contrasted her ensemble. This time, she wore a quirky necklace.
So, how did you find her airport looks? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Assembly Election Results 2018 — Catch All The LIVE Updates Here
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Markets Live: Sensex Down As Election Leads Trickle In
- Nokia 8.1 Launched In India For Rs. 26,999
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 — Full Accessories List
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK & Aamir Steal The Show!
- December New Moon Lucky For These Signs
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas