- 7 hrs ago Are There Any Harmful Effects Of Staying Indoors On Your Skin?
- 7 hrs ago Foods to Eat And Avoid For Metabolic Syndrome
- 7 hrs ago Kriti Sanon, Alia Bhatt, And Other Divas Who Flaunted Neon Numbers And Gave Summer Fashion Goals
- 7 hrs ago From Cabbage Masks To Bird Beak Masks, Here Are 8 Masks That Will Make Your Eyes Pop Out
- News Cyclone Nisarga: Mumbai on alert; 110 KPH winds, 6 feet waves expected
- Movies Suresh Gopi's Kaaval: Here's A Major Update On The Project!
- Sports Root could miss first Test of behind-closed-doors Windies series
- Finance Reliance Industries Rights Issue Becomes World's Biggest By Non-Finance Co In 10 Years
- Automobiles Suzuki Access 125 & Burgman Street BS6 Scooters Prices Hiked: Here Is The New Price List
- Technology Mitron TV App Gets Suspended From Play Store For Violating Security Policies
- Travel Post Lockdown Travel List: Hotspots In Spain
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Urvashi Rautela is that actress in the Bollywood industry whose fashion photoshoots can never fail to impress us. Especially, during these quarantine days, the diva has been treating us with her wow shoots in gorgeous outfits. Recently, the Pagalpanti actress shared few more pictures from her stunning shoot, where she is seen sporing bold black dress with dazzling hairdo and on-point makeup. So, let us take a close look at her outfit and decode it.
So, Urvashi Rautela sported a strapless plunging-neckline black dress, which came from the label Albina Dyla. It was a body-hugging ensemble that featured thigh-high side slit and ruffle detailing. On the jewellery front, the Hate Story 4 actress accessorised her look with a pair of silver-toned chandelier earrings, bracelet, and multiple rings. She further upped her look with blue-hued nail paint.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, Urvashi sharply contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline and flaunted her toned arms. Filled pointed brows, kohled eyes, curled lashes, pink-hued eye shadow, soft blush, and pink lip shade spruced up her look. The Great Grand Masti actress pulled up her sleek tresses into a dazzling braided neat high bun, which suited her well.
So, what do you think about this outfit and look of Urvashi Rautela? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Urvashi Rautela