- 3 hrs ago You Should Not Do These Things To Your Hair In Winters
- 4 hrs ago Osteoporosis Diet For Women: Foods To Eat & Foods To Avoid
- 5 hrs ago Human Coronavirus: An Outbreak Of New Viral Disease In China
- 6 hrs ago Shraddha Kapoor Opts For A Sassy Street-Style Outfit For Her Visit To Gurudwara Bangla Sahib
- Movies Bhama Gets Engaged To Arun: To Tie The Knot Soon!
- Sports Bangladesh appoint former West Indies and South Africa coach Gibson
- News Democratic Republic of Congo boat mishap: 15 dead, others missing
- Technology Vodafone Rs. 398, Rs. 558 Prepaid Plans Launched; Rs. 19 Plan Revised
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Finance How To Start Amul Ice Cream Parlor In India
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Shah Rukh Khan's son, Aryan Khan celebrates his birthday today. Born on 13th November 1997, Aryan aspires to be a filmmaker and has a keen fashion sense. Speaking about his fashion sensibility, he usually keeps it casual and basic. A number of his pictures on his social media feed highlights his fashion game. So, let's decode his outfits on his birthday.
The Dapper Look
So, recently Aryan Khan posted his picture on Instagram feed. He looked dapper in his sweatshirt and trousers. He wore a brown sweatshirt and grey trousers and paired it with sports shoes. He accessorised his look with red frames and his tousled hairdo completed his look. Well, this was one of the looks, we would have liked to ace.
The Denim Look
Aryan Khanposted a picture with his friend and flaunted his denim look. He wore a navy blue tee and paired it with light blue denim jeans and a washed denim jacket. Aryan sported sports shoes and upped his look with a wrist watch. His side-swept pompadour completed his look.
The Classy Red Jacket
Aryan Khan gave us a red jacket goal with his outfit that consisted of a black tee and matching trousers. He paired it with a cool red jacket, which colour-blocked his black-hued attire. He looked awesome and his signature hairstyle rounded out his avatar.
So, what do you think about Aryan Khan'sattire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.