- 8 hrs ago Did You Know These Side Effects Of Green Tea?
- 9 hrs ago 9 Skin Care Tips You Need To Follow This Winter Season
- 10 hrs ago Kangana Ranaut Inspires Us To Update Our Wardrobe With A Ralph Lauren Suit
- 10 hrs ago Umang 2020: Raveena Tandon And Manisha Koirala Show Us How To Look Stylish Yet Distinctive
- Technology Best Selling Samsung Mobiles On Sale At Flipkart Republic Day Sale And Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020
- News TDP chief Chandrababu Naidu, 17 MLAs taken in police custody
- Sports Premier Badminton League 2020: Satwik & Lakshya Sen shine as Chennai Superstarz win opener
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 113 Synopsis: Time To Elect The Second ‘Elite Member’ In The House
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Celerio BS6 Models Launched In India Starting At Rs 4.41 Lakh
- Travel 7 Patriotic Places To Visit This Republic Day
- Finance New Gold Hallmarking Rules: 5 Things To Know
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Gauri Khan arrived in style with her son Aryan Khan for the engagement ceremony of Akash Ambani and Shloka Mehta. The mother-son duo looked spectacular, with Aryan looking like a spitting image of his father, Shah Rukh Khan. They posed effortlessly for the shutterbugs and were also joined by Karan Johar for that.
Gauri, who is almost always immaculately turned up, wore a Tarun Tahiliani concept saree for the occasion. The diva and an interior designer, Gauri had the mercury rising in an Ombré concept sari with silver and rose gota embroidery and Swarovski detailing. She teamed her beautifully embellished sari with emerald earrings from Satyani Fine Jewels that accentuated her outfit.
Gauri's makeup was highlighted by pink lip shade and smoky eyes. Her wavy tresses were layered and done to perfection.
Aryan, on the other hand, turned cool blue for the occasion, when he wore an all-blue tuxedo that featured a crisp coat and finely tailored pants. He also wore a white shirt and enhanced his look with a black tie and matching formal shoes.
We thought Gauri and Aryan looked awesome and highly stylish. For us, they were two of the best-dressed celebs at the party. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comments section.