- 5 hrs ago 10 Foods Parents Should Avoid Giving Their Babies In The First Year
- 5 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 1: Orange Make-up Looks To Celebrate Colour Of The Day
- 6 hrs ago Skin Abscess: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Prevention And Treatment
- 7 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Karishma Tanna And Others Gave Us Casual Fashion Goals At This Event
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 101: UP Yoddha Vs Tamil Thalaivas: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- Movies CONTROVERSIAL: Urvashi Rautela Breaks Silence On Her ‘INAPPROPRIATE VIDEO’ With Boney Kapoor
- Technology Redmi 8A Price In India Leaks Ahead Of Launch
- News US visit will present India as global leader: PM Modi
- Automobiles Kia Motors Considering Five New Cars For The Indian Market: Including Two Electric Vehicles
- Finance Gold Prices Continue To Fall In India Even As Prices Climb Globally
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Nora Fatehi looked absolutely angelic in her long white dress. She looked gorgeous in her white dress, which was breezy and lightweight. It was the kind of a dress, which we would have totally sported on a brunch date. This dress of hers was comfy and seemed like a total therapy wear, something that could have given us respite from the heat.
She looked awesome as ever in her dress, which was full-sleeved and came with a metallic belt. The belt added a structure to Nora's attire as otherwise her dress was accentuated by a flared silhouette. It was a laidback ensemble that would have even made a great dress for lazing indoors on Sundays. Her look was minimal and she kept it accessory-free.
The makeup was dewy-toned and enhanced by a light pink lip shade and subtle kohl. The side-swept red-hued wavy tresses rounded out her gorgeous avatar. So, what do you think about Nora Fatehi's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.