- 9 min ago Kareena Kapoor Khan Shows Us What Jewellery And Makeup We Should Choose With A Black Dress
- 28 min ago 11 Sure Signs That You Are Really Becoming An Emotionally Strong Person
- 57 min ago Kareena Kapoor’s Smokey Eye Make-up For Dance India Dance Pre Finale: A Step-by-step Guide
- 59 min ago Moving Away From Family? These 7 Tips Will Help You Cope With The Sadness
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M30s Launched In India With Gigantic 6000mAh Battery
- Movies Sye Raa Trailer To Release At 5:31 PM On Konidela Production Company YouTube Channel!
- News Rajinikanth opposed the Hindi imposition proposed by Amit Shah
- Finance London Surpasses Mumbai In Rupee Trading Volumes
- Automobiles Royal Enfield 650 Twins Cross The 15,000 Units Sales Mark In Just 10 Months
- Sports Atletico braced for Ronaldo meeting, PSG out to continue home form - Champions League in Opta numbers
- Education NIOS Admit Card Released For Class 10 And 12 Sep/Oct 2019 Board Exam
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Muted-toned, liberating, and carefee, Nora Fatehi's pantsuit reflected all of that. The diva has been doing a lot of fashion rounds these days and this time, she walked the ramp for the Audi Fashion Capsule event. Her attire was about a contemporary and resortwear take on pantsuits. Let's take a look at her ensemble.
So, dressed in grey, Nora's pantsuit attire was pretty relaxed and flared. Her outfit was beautifully asymmetrical; it was a bold number and she looked unapologetic. Far from conventional outfits, Nora's attire consisted of a jacket and flared pants, which she paired with a metallic grey bralet, which added an interesting dimension to her ensemble.
She wore beige-hued pointed pumps with her ensemble and accessorised her look with a delicate ring and dreamy earrings. Her makeup was marked by highlighted pink cheekbones, pink lip shade, and nude eye shadow. The wavy tresses notched up her ethnic avatar. Nora looked fabulous. So, what do you think about her attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.