- Finance How To Choose Between Fixed And Floating Interest Rate On Home Loan?
- Automobiles Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross Set For 2020 India Launch
- News If result in line with exit polls, EVM allegations would lose 'non-existent rationale': Jaitley
- Movies Anil Kapoor: People Were Shocked With My Choice Of Doing Female-Fronted Films
- Technology Honor 20 series to be available on Flipkart: Here are the details
- Sports Is England-Pakistan ODI series an indication of what World Cup 2019 will be like?
- Education WB Madhyamik Result 2019 Likely To Be Released on May 21
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Nora Fatehi also attended the sangeet ceremony of Azhar Morani and Tanya Seth and wowed us with a traditional number. She looked pretty in her Neeta Lulla lehenga, which was minimal and enhanced by contemporary sensibilities. It was a refreshing number and was towards the understated side.
So, Nora's lehenga consisted of a corset-style bodice, was minty blue-hued, and accentuated by intricate embellishments in gold. She teamed it with a voluminous matching skirt that was adorned with pink-hued floral accents and meticulously-patterned border. She draped her dupatta on one side of her shoulder. The dupatta was pink-hued and highlighted by a printed border.
She accessorised her look with a statement ring and her delicate vibrant neckpiece, which was studded with precious stones had all our attention. The makeup was dewy-toned and highlighted by a muted pink lip shade and subtle kohl. The side-swept wavy tresses completed her ethnic avatar. So, what do you think about Nora Fatehi's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.