- 33 min ago Comfrey: Health Benefits, Side Effects, Prevention And Drug Interaction
- 10 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, And Other Best And Worst Dressed Celebs Of This Week
- 11 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 2 – Here Is How You Can Ace The White Make-up Look
- 11 hrs ago Altitude Sickness: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 104: Patna Pirates vs Haryana Steelers: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- News Watch: Excitement at NRG stadium for ‘Howdy Modi' ahead of PM's arrival
- Technology Here's The Proper Way To Backup Android Devices
- Movies Sye Raa Pre-release Event: Live Updates
- Automobiles Yamaha MT-15 Sales Crosses 15,000 Units Within Six Months Of Its Launch In India
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Nora Fatehi was all-cheerful and radiant as she was papped. The dancer, model, and actress Nora looked absolutely cute in her dress, which we thought was fun, bright, and mood-lifting. Her attire definitely had the power to lift you from all the blues.
She wore a sleeveless dress that featured a deep-necked bodice and the remaining portion was flared and asymmetrical. Her dress was not an easy number to pull off but Nora carried it so effortlessly. It was dipped in a pristine white shade and was accentuated by bright yellow-hued floral accents. Nora's dress was also detailed with a front slit, was pleated, and had ruffled hemline.
She teamed her dress with shiny yellow-hued pumps, which went perfectly well with her outfit of the day. She carried a big black side bag with her. She also wore sleek hoop earrings to spruce up her cute avatar. Her makeup was highlighted by a soft pink lip shade and the layered tresses completed her look.
Nora Fatehi impressed us with her fashion statement. Her outfit was wow-worthy? Don't you all think so too?