- 2 hrs ago Father’s Day 2021: Here’s The History And Significance Of This Day
- 3 hrs ago Milkha Singh Passes Away At 91: Some Facts About The Renowned Athlete
- 5 hrs ago Hina Khan Shows How To Ace Warm And Dewy Makeup Look But Her Cute Half Updo Hairstyle Will Win You Over!
- 10 hrs ago Shilpa Shetty Kundra Is Style And Elegance Personified In Her White Organza Saree With Printed Fancy Blouse
- Sports Milkha Singh cremated with full state honours
- Finance How to Check Live IPO Subscription Status in NSE and BSE?
- News BJP slams Telangana government over its decision to lift COVID-19 lockdown from Sunday
- Movies Maanaadu: Meherezylaa Song Teaser Promises A Unique Romantic Number!
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
- Education UGC Launches Academic Job Portal For NET, SET, PhD Qualified Candidates
- Technology OnePlus Nord CE 5G Gets Second Update Following Launch; What's Improved?
- Automobiles Ather 450X Price After Subsidy Under Fame 2 Incentives: City-Wise Price List & FAQs
We fall short for words to describe how much we love Nora Fatehi's fashion choices. The actress is an absolute stunner and her stylish fashionable clothes always leave us speechless. Nora, who is always on a slaying spree, often takes internet by storm with her striking pictures. Each time she posts pictures from her new photoshoot in a brand-new outfit, she surely makes headlines. Recently, Nora Fatehi yet again mesmerised her fans with a fresh set of pictures on Instagram, where she was seen sporting multi-colour sequinned pantsuit. The Street Dancer 3D actress looked super sizzling and showed how a pantsuit can be glamorous as well. So, let us take a close look at her attire and decode it for goals.
So, in the pictures, Nora Fatehi was seen dressed in a sky-blue sequinned pantsuit, which came from the ace designer Naeem Khan's Fall 2021 collection. Her sparkling suit was accentuated by red, yellow, and black patterns all over. It consisted of a full-sleeved black lapel one-buttoned blazer and high-waist flared pants. Styled by Maneka Harisinghani, the Bhuj actress layered her blazer with a black leather bustier that came from Pilar Del Campo. She completed her look with a pair of heels from Christian Louboutin and accessorised her look with silver-toned crystals-detailed long earrings from Vandals and gold-toned big statement ring from the label Tara.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, the Dilbar star slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled brows, subtle kohl, brown eye shadow, soft blush, and pink lip liner, and pink lipstick spruced up her look. The dancing diva let loose her side-parted wet tresses and oozed oomph.
We absolutely loved this sequin pantsuit and sizzling look of Nora Fatehi. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.