- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 07 December 2019
- 13 hrs ago Kareena Kapoor Khan's Diet Revealed By Her Nutritionist Rujuta Diwekar
- 15 hrs ago Kareena Kapoor Khan Looks So Perfect In Her Stylish Black Attire At The HT Leadership Summit!
- 15 hrs ago Lakshmi Manchu's Sari Is The Vibrant Wedding Wear You Need For Your Friend's Wedding
- Finance Bluechip Stock GAIL @52-Week Low; What's Hitting The Stock?
- News Kerala State Lottery Today Result: Karunya KR-425 lottery result
- Movies Bigg Boss 13: Govinda’s Daughter Tina Supports Aarti Singh; Says She's Strong-headed And Friendly
- Sports La Liga joint leaders Barcelona and Real Madrid back in action
- Technology Redmi K30 5G To Feature 64MP Sony IMX686 Sensor
- Automobiles KTM 390 Adventure Unveiled At India Bike Week 2019: Here Are All The Details
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
- Education Pariksha Pe Charcha 2020: How To Participate In PPC 2020 Contest?
Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas kept it simple, real, and fun at their engagement bash. All the guests were dressed to party and Priyanka and Nick were themselves dressed so casually. Well, they clearly redefined engagement bash and encouraged us to dress down for the big occasion.
Priyanka wore a plain-hued structured dress for the function. It was a classy dress, which accentuated her slender frame. Her outfit of the night was deep-necked and was enhanced by a tight bodice. It was a stunning number and Priyanka looked elegant as ever in her dress.
The 'Baywatch' actress teamed her dress with humble pencil heels, which went perfectly well with her engagement bash ensemble. She mostly kept her look jewellery-free but her stunning diamond choker, which was coiled around her neck, was certainly a statement piece.
Her makeup was on the dewy side and highlighted by a wine red lip shade and subtle kohl. Her hairdo was side-swept, which gave her look a romantic touch.
Nick, on the other hand, wore a collared shirt and teamed it with a geometric-patterned sweater and formal pants. He rounded off his look with white-hued loafers.
Well, we loved their unusual party style and certainly looking forward to their wedding.