- 44 min ago 7 Surprising Benefits Of Working Out With A Partner
- 1 hr ago Janhvi Kapoor And Arjun Kapoor Grace The Ramp In Fascinating Outfits At Blenders Pride Fashion Tour
- 1 hr ago How Does Alcohol Affect Your Workout?
- 2 hrs ago Deepika Padukone's Fashion Playlist Includes A Louis Vuitton Campaign And Two White Outfits
- Sports Boxing: Haryana girls showcase a clinical performance at Khelo India 2020; U17 girls bagged 6 gold medals
- News CISF jawan posted at Mukesh Ambani's Antilia shoots himself, dies
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 7 - Ticket To Finale Task Is Announced, Deepika Das Wins The First Medal
- Technology Exclusive: IQOO To Launch Smartphone In February, Sets 1 Million Sales Target
- Finance Best Travel Credit Cards in India
- Automobiles Tata Altroz Launched In India Starting At Rs 5.29 Lakh Ex-Showroom
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas kept it simple, real, and fun at their engagement bash. All the guests were dressed to party and Priyanka and Nick were themselves dressed so casually. Well, they clearly redefined engagement bash and encouraged us to dress down for the big occasion.
Priyankawore a plain-hued structured dress for the function. It was a classy dress, which accentuated her slender frame. Her outfit of the night was deep-necked and was enhanced by a tight bodice. It was a stunning number and Priyanka looked elegant as ever in her dress.
The 'Baywatch' actress teamed her dress with humble pencil heels, which went perfectly well with her engagement bash ensemble. She mostly kept her look jewellery-free but her stunning diamond choker, which was coiled around her neck, was certainly a statement piece.
Her makeup was on the dewy side and highlighted by a wine red lip shade and subtle kohl. Her hairdo was side-swept, which gave her look a romantic touch.
Nick, on the other hand, wore a collared shirt and teamed it with a geometric-patterned sweater and formal pants. He rounded off his look with white-hued loafers.
Well, we loved their unusual party style and certainly looking forward to their wedding.