TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Neha Dhupia turned on the quirk quotient for a 'No Filter Neha' event. The event was also graced by Neha's hubby, Angad Bedi and her friends, Soha Ali Khan, Sophie Choudry, and Gaurav Kapur. The actress and a talk show host, Neha wore a fun number for the occasion and with this attire of hers, she totally lifted us from the Monday blues.
Her attire consisted of a simple kurta and matching pyjamas. Neha's kurta was collared, quarter-sleeved, and featured a flowy silhouette. It was accentuated by an asymmetrical hemline and vibrant eclectic prints that brought alive her ensemble. If the kurta was breezy, Neha's pyjamas were crisp and perfectly matched with her kurta.
She paired her ensemble with bright red-hued pencil heels, which effectively contrasted her white outfit. Neha accessorised her look with chic bracelets and bangles. Her makeup was marked by a neon lip shade and as such was highlighted by pink touches. Her side-swept tresses rounded off her look.
Neha looked amazing as ever. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share your opinions in the comment section.