- News Lok Sabha Election Results 2019 LIVE: Who will win 'Game of thrones'? Narendra Modi vs Rahul Gandhi
- Technology Redmi Note 7S vs other budget smartphones available in India
- Sports England have no margin for error at World Cup, warns Stokes
- Automobiles Top-Selling Bikes In India For April 2019 — Hero MotoCorp Receives Stiff Competition From Honda
- Movies Harshad Chopda & Jennifer Winget Reveal Their Relationship Status & What they Hate About Each Other!
- Education TS Inter Re-verification Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared On May 27
- Finance Air India To Add Flights To Domestic And International Routes In June
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Neha Dhupia turned on the quirk quotient for a 'No Filter Neha' event. The event was also graced by Neha's hubby, Angad Bedi and her friends, Soha Ali Khan, Sophie Choudry, and Gaurav Kapur. The actress and a talk show host, Neha wore a fun number for the occasion and with this attire of hers, she totally lifted us from the Monday blues.
Her attire consisted of a simple kurta and matching pyjamas. Neha's kurta was collared, quarter-sleeved, and featured a flowy silhouette. It was accentuated by an asymmetrical hemline and vibrant eclectic prints that brought alive her ensemble. If the kurta was breezy, Neha's pyjamas were crisp and perfectly matched with her kurta.
She paired her ensemble with bright red-hued pencil heels, which effectively contrasted her white outfit. Neha accessorised her look with chic bracelets and bangles. Her makeup was marked by a neon lip shade and as such was highlighted by pink touches. Her side-swept tresses rounded off her look.
Neha looked amazing as ever. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share your opinions in the comment section.