At MxS launch party, Neha Dhupia proved to us yet again that baby bump can be flaunted in the most fashionable way. She hasn't shied away from the public scrutiny and paparazzi clicking her, instead, she has only stepped up her fashion game. The best part about her is that having a baby bump hasn't changed her fashion sensibilities to a large extent. She is still leaving us mesmerised us with her style sense. Moreover, she has given a lot of fashion goals to the ladies, who are expecting. So here are five times, when Neha Dhupia gave us smash hit maternity wear goals.
Neha Dhupia's Black Dress
Neha Dhupia notched up the little black dress trend with her latest number. She took a departure from the figure-flattering black dress and instead, went for a flowy and comfy shirt dress. It was a quarter-sleeved dress, which she teamed with bondage-inspired boots, a choker, and chic jewellery. Her high ponytail rounded off her look.
Neha Dhupia's Yellow Maxi
On one cloudy morning, Neha Dhupia stepped out in a yellow maxi dress, which was again flowy and featured pleated and flared hemline. It was a twirl-worthy dress and she teamed it with a long sleeveless brown jacket that was accentuated by floral embroidery. Neha paired her look with oxidised earrings and left her wavy tresses loose.
Neha Dhupia's Dramatic Gown
Just when you thought Neha Dhupia is only donning flowy numbers, she surprised us in a figure-flattering gown by Gaurav Gupta. She wore this sculptural gown for the finale of Yamaha Fascino Miss Diva Universe 2018 and teamed it with a black-hued clutch. Her deep red lip shade and middle-parted bun completed her look.
Neha Dhupia's Floral Traditional Attire
Neha Dhupia also flaunted her baby bump on the ramp at the Lakme Fashion Week Winter-Festive 2018. She walked down the ramp for the designer Payal Singhal, with her hubby Angad Bedi. She wore a floral embroidered half-sleeved kurta and teamed it with complementing skirt. Her attire was dipped in pastel shade and she looked radiant as ever.
Neha Dhupia's Polka-Dotted Kaftan Dress
For the MxS launch party, Neha Dhupia sported a kaftan gown by Naushad Ali. Her dress featured a scarf-like neckline and complementing stole. Her attire was accentuated by classic black and white polka dots and she carried a black-hued clutch with her.
- Taapsee Pannu Beckons Us To Think Beyond The Set Fashion Norms With Her Experimental Attire
- Nutan's Granddaughter Pranutan Bahl Street-style Look Is About Layering Done Right
- Ranbir Kapoor Gives His Casual Outfit A Glamorous Update
- Sonam Kapoor's Latest Airport Look Is About Giving Bossy Attire A Bollywood Touch
- Anushka Sharma Takes Her Ethnic Look To The Next Level With This Tussar Georgette Sari
- Ranveer Singh's Quirky Avatar Or Vicky Kaushal's Classic Look: Whose Style You Loved More?
- Janhvi Kapoor's Latest Gown Is A Sparkling Handcrafted Masterpiece
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Modern Jumpsuit Has An Old-fashioned Touch
- Ranveer Singh's Latest Suit Is Fiery And Certainly Mood-winning
- Kajol And Tabu Are Making Us Fall In Love With Their Fall-inspired Outfits
- Do You Know What Your Wardrobe Is Missing? Katrina Kaif's Glam Teal-hued Dress
- Malavika Mohanan's Attire At Delhi Times Fashion Week Is Truly Meant For Free-spirited Women