- 22 min ago Anti-parasitic Drug Can Kill COVID-19 Cell Culture Within 48 Hours, Study Finds
- 37 min ago Sanaya Irani’s Happy Picture In Striped Dress From Her Beach Outing Made Us Miss Our Old Fun Days
- 1 hr ago How To Use Vitamin C Serum In Your Skin Care Routine
- 1 hr ago Yashika Aannand Gives Fashion Goals In Olive Green Saree Gown For The Upcoming Wedding Season
- News PM Modi, Australian PM discuss COVID-19 response strategies
- Movies What's Bothering Vijay Deverakonda Amid Coronavirus Lockdown?
- Technology British Woman Recovers Her iPhone 8 From Thames River In Working Condition
- Education CBSE Academic Calendar 2020-21 For Class 1 To 12
- Finance Global Markets Stage Rally On Slowdown Of Coronavirus Cases
- Sports MS Dhoni owns Lasith Malinga in IPL battles between Chennai Super Kings and Mumbai Indians: Scott Styris
- Automobiles Honda City Diesel Variants Discontinued In India: New-Generation Sedan Launch Delayed
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
Recently, Neha Dhupia was in the limelight post the Roadies audition but we are going to talk about her latest outfit that she posted on Instagram today. She wore an interesting ensemble, which we so want to invest in but after the coronavirus pandemic comes to a halt. She kept her look minimal and the actress was styled by Gurleen and Sukhmani. So, let's talk about her attire and look.
So, the diva wore a contemporary outfit that was splashed in the shades of grey and blue. It seemed like a modern interpretation of a saree and Neha Dhupia looked gorgeous in it. It was a metallic grey-hued number that featured a structured drape. The dress seemed to feature a halter-neck and had a whiff of electric blue. It was a smart dress and made for perfect party wear.
The diva paired her ensemble with black pumps, which went well with her unconventional number. We couldn't spot any accessory except for a delicate anklet. The makeup was nude-toned and meticulously done and the side-swept tresses rounded out her avatar. Neha Dhupia looked amazing as ever. So, what do you think about her attire and look? Let us know that.
Photos Credit: Priyanka - The Memory Album