- 2 hrs ago On Esha Gupta’s Birthday, A Look At Her Best Beauty Moments From Her Instagram Feed
- 7 hrs ago Happy Birthday Yami Gautam: The Top 5 Stunning Dress Moments Of The Ginny Weds Sunny Actress
- 8 hrs ago Season’s Greetings: Heart-warming Greetings, Messages For Family, Friends and Colleagues
- 11 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 28 November 2020
- Technology Airtel Offering Free 5GB Data To New 4G Users: How To Avail
- Sports Check out Kohli's new batting option!
- Automobiles KTM 250 Adventure Vs 390 Adventure: Which Of The Siblings Should You Consider?
- Finance 5 Lesser Known Facts Of Floating Rate Savings Bonds
- Movies Bigg Boss Telugu 4: Monal Gajjar Creates Massive Record With The Help Of Abijeet?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In December
- News Guru Nanak Jayanti 2020: Wishes, quotes, WhatsApp and Facebook Status for Gurpurab
- Education UPSEE 2021: AKTU University Scraps Entrance Exam, Admission Through JEE Main
Recently, Neha Dhupia was in the limelight post the Roadies audition but we are going to talk about her latest outfit that she posted on Instagram today. She wore an interesting ensemble, which we so want to invest in but after the coronavirus pandemic comes to a halt. She kept her look minimal and the actress was styled by Gurleen and Sukhmani. So, let's talk about her attire and look.
So, the diva wore a contemporary outfit that was splashed in the shades of grey and blue. It seemed like a modern interpretation of a saree and Neha Dhupia looked gorgeous in it. It was a metallic grey-hued number that featured a structured drape. The dress seemed to feature a halter-neck and had a whiff of electric blue. It was a smart dress and made for perfect party wear.
The diva paired her ensemble with black pumps, which went well with her unconventional number. We couldn't spot any accessory except for a delicate anklet. The makeup was nude-toned and meticulously done and the side-swept tresses rounded out her avatar. Neha Dhupia looked amazing as ever. So, what do you think about her attire and look? Let us know that.
Photos Credit: Priyanka - The Memory Album