- 27 min ago Covid-19: Omicron Detected In 79% Samples Sequenced In January In Delhi, Delta Found In 13% Samples
- 49 min ago Expert Article: 7 Warning Signs Of Brain Tumour To Be Aware Of
- 2 hrs ago Beijing Olympics 2022: 5 Points To Understand COVID Tests And Protocol At The Winter Olympics In China
- 3 hrs ago Omicron: Everything You Need To Know About The COVID Variant's Symptoms, Isolation And Recovery
- Movies Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai's Harshad Chopda Talks About Content; Reveals Why He Hasn't Done Any OTT Projects
- Sports Ranji Trophy: BCCI to conduct premier domestic tournament in 2 parts, league phase in February, KOs in June
- News PM Narendra Modi inspects National Cadet Corps NCC rally at Cariappa Ground in Delhi
- Finance Union Budget 2022: No Halwa Ceremony This Year To Maintain Safety Protocol
- Technology Facebook Messenger Introduces Snapchat-Like Screenshot Notification; GIFs, Message Reaction Also Added
- Automobiles Mercedes Partners With ProLogium To Develop Next-Gen Solid-State EV Batteries
- Education Lala Lajpat Rai Birth Anniversary: Some Lesser-Known Facts About Punjab Kesari
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Lakshadweep In Winter Of 2022
We all are aware of the love Bollywood actress Vidya Balan has for sarees. Be it promotions or a wedding or just a casual photoshoot, she mostly prefers beautiful designer sarees to get dressed in and undoubtedly always slays it with elegance and style. Recently too, the Shakuntala Devi actress was seen flaunting a beautiful printed saree in indigo shade and looking absolutely pretty. Her saree seemed perfect for summer season festivals. So, let us take a close look at it and decode it for goals.
So, in the latest pictures on Instagram, Vidya Balan was seen decked up in an indigo-coloured pretty saree, which came from the label Abraham & Thakore. Her saree was accentuated by intricate oval-shaped white prints. Styled by Who Wore What When, she draped the matching heavily printed pallu of her saree in an open style and teamed it with a half-sleeved V-shaped neckline plain blouse. The Natkhat actress completed her look with a pair of heels and accessorised her look with silver-toned chunky earrings.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, Vidya slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled pointed brows, kohled eyes, light eye shadow, oodles of mascara, soft blush, and pink lip shade spruced up her look. The diva partitioned her hair from the centre and let those curled locks loose.
We absolutely loved this saree of Vidya Balan and she looked marvellous in it. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Vidya Balan's Instagram
- make up tipsYear Opener 2022: Sanya Malhotra, Vidya Balan, Deepika Padukone Convince You To Go For The Bold Look
- bollywood wardrobeAttending A Wedding Soon? Vidya Balan And Genelia Deshmukh Have Red Saree Goals For You!
- bollywood wardrobeYour Minimal Saree Goals Ft. Ashwiny Iyer Tiwari And Vidya Balan
- bollywood wardrobeSara Ali Khan, Vidya Balan, And Other Actresses Set Festive-Wear Goals With Their Stunning Traditional Suits
- bollywood wardrobeRaksha Bandhan 2021: Aditi Rao Hydari, Kiara Advani, And Others Have Outfit Goals For You
- bollywood wardrobeVidya Balan Can Inspire You To Make Your Day A Traditional Shopping Day; Take A Look At Her Ethnic Outfits
- bollywood wardrobeKiara Advani, Vidya Balan, And Nora Fatehi Flaunt Sarees; Whose Saree Did You Find The Prettiest?
- bollywood wardrobeSherni Promotions: Vidya Balan And Her Lovely Collection Of Animal Printed Sarees Are Highly Impressive!
- bollywood wardrobeSherni Promotions: Vidya Balan Takes Floral Turn With Her Vibrant Saree; Take A Look At Her Earrings, Too!
- bollywood wardrobeSherni Promotions: Vidya Balan Steal Hearts With Her Stunning Look In An Under 15K Hand-Painted Red Saree
- womenKM Abharna: Some Interesting Facts About The ‘Sherni’ Woman
- bollywood wardrobeSherni Promotions: Vidya Balan’s Lovely Green Floral Outfits Will Freshen Up Your Monday Mood!