- News Karnataka bus strike: Transport employees to protest in Bengaluru, bus services unaffected
- Technology Best 12GB RAM Smartphones To Buy In India Right Now
- Movies Hrithik Roshan Is Impressed With Tanhaji; Showers Praises On Kajol, Ajay Devgn And Saif Ali Khan
- Sports Table Tennis: Teen sensation Hansini makes big strides, to play maiden international event in Sweden
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Electra 350 Modified By Ornithopter Moto Design: Renamed KARGIL
- Finance Indian Railways To Offer More Tatkal Train Tickets For A Longer Duration Now
- Travel 8 Most Appealing Summer Holiday Destinations In India
- Education CBSE Exam Centre Locator App: Why Class 10 & 12 Students Should Download?
Masaba Gupta and Janhvi Kapoor recently attended the birthday party of Sonam Kapoor Ahuja and they both wore white dresses. While one made a strong case for a long white dress, the other had the mercury rising in a little white dress. Let's decode their white outfits and looks, which absolutely caught our attention.
Designer and close friend of Sonam Kapoor Ahuja, Masaba Gupta looked her glamorous best in the long white dress. She looked classy in her attire, which was notched up flared long sleeves and a deep neckline. Her attire was a cross between an evening and a casual wear. It was breezy and featured a deep side slit, which added to the bold effect. Masaba carried a quirky side bag with her and accessorised her look with sleek earrings. The makeup was highlighted by a pink lip shade and the impeccable hairdo completed her party look.
If Masaba wore a long white dress to the party, Sonam's cousin, Janhvi Kapoor graced the party in a little white dress. With this dress, the actress backed the 70s fashion and gave us a tad bit of retro vibes. She wore a sleeveless and figure-flattering dress that was structured and seemed totally comfy. Janhvi paired her dress with neon red and yellow sandals, which upped her style quotient and carried a black and pink purse with her. Her makeup was dewy with a glossy red lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and heavy kohl. The signature wavy tresses rounded out her party look.
So, whose white dress impressed you more? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.