- 4 min ago Lip Stain: What is It And How To Use It
- 19 min ago Chemicals In Beauty Products May Harm Women's Reproductive Hormones, Says Study
- 52 min ago On Shabana Azmi's 69th Birthday: Some Prominent Achievements Of The Actress
- 2 hrs ago What You Need To Know About The Ranna Puja (Cooking Festival) In West Bengal
- Movies Otha Seruppu Size 7 Is A Must-watch: Critics Hail Parthiban's Latest!
- Automobiles Tamil Nadu Announced A New EV Policy: Aims At Becoming EV Hub Of India
- News Never asked for imposing Hindi over other regional languages: Amit Shah
- Education What Is CBSE Private Candidate? Know About Eligibility, Form, Admit Card And Result
- Technology Dead Russian Satellite Debris Might Be Huge Threat To Genesis II Spacecraft
- Sports India vs South Africa: 2nd T20I Live Update: India, SA eager for win in Mohali
- Finance Airtel Payments Bank Launches "Bharosa" Savings Account
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Janhvi Kapoor and Ishaan Khatter also graced the Dadasaheb Phalke Awards. Both looked impeccable and won the Dadasaheb Phalke Excellence Award. They looked graceful together and for a change, Ishaan also surprised us with his traditional look. Their outfits contrasted but let's decode their fashion numbers.
Janvhi wore a Manish Malhotra sari for the special occasion and absolutely inspired us. The stunning actress wore a pink sari, which was elegant and accentuated by zari border. She paired her plain sari with a textured matching halter sleeveless blouse, which went well with her sari. Janhvi was a picture of elegance.
She wore statement jewellery to spruce up her traditional avatar. The 'Dhadak' actress wore an elegant oxidised silver necklace that was studded with precious stones and an emerald ring. Her jewellery came from Amrapali. Janhvi's makeup was highlighted by nude tones. The makeup done by Namrata Soni was marked by a matte pink lip shade, subtly done cheekbones, and a light mascara accompanied by a pink eye shadow. The puffed braided pigtail was a refreshing hairdo and completed her look.
Ishaan went for an all-ivory ethnic ensemble for the event. He wore an overlapping bandhgala sherwani, which was nuanced by asymmetrical sharp cut. His jacket had a whiff of metallic touch and he paired it with white pyjamais and brown loafers. Well, he looked awesome and so did Janhvi. What do you think about their outfits? Let us know that in the comment section.