- 3 min ago 7 Ways To End A Dry Spell In Your Relationship And Have A Healthy Sex life
- 1 hr ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Kim Kardashian, Rita Ora, Disha Patani & More
- 2 hrs ago International Aviation Day 2019: Significance Behind Celebrating This Day
- 2 hrs ago Deepika Padukone, Kangana Ranaut And Other Divas Have Wedding-Perfect Neckpieces For Us
- Movies Mamangam Online Bookings Begin; Receives A Grand Reception!
- Technology OnePlus 8 Lite Design Revealed Via CAD-Based Renders
- News Mumbai attack accused Hafiz Saeed gets brief breather in terror financing trial
- Finance Govt To Consider Personal Income Tax Cuts To Boost Growth
- Sports Universal title match and Reigns vs. Corbin confirmed for WWE TLC 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Automobiles Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 & Vitpilen 250 Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Janhvi Kapoor and Ishaan Khatter also graced the Dadasaheb Phalke Awards. Both looked impeccable and won the Dadasaheb Phalke Excellence Award. They looked graceful together and for a change, Ishaan also surprised us with his traditional look. Their outfits contrasted but let's decode their fashion numbers.
Janvhi wore a Manish Malhotra sari for the special occasion and absolutely inspired us. The stunning actress wore a pink sari, which was elegant and accentuated by zari border. She paired her plain sari with a textured matching halter sleeveless blouse, which went well with her sari. Janhvi was a picture of elegance.
She wore statement jewellery to spruce up her traditional avatar. The 'Dhadak' actress wore an elegant oxidised silver necklace that was studded with precious stones and an emerald ring. Her jewellery came from Amrapali. Janhvi's makeup was highlighted by nude tones. The makeup done by Namrata Soni was marked by a matte pink lip shade, subtly done cheekbones, and a light mascara accompanied by a pink eye shadow. The puffed braided pigtail was a refreshing hairdo and completed her look.
Ishaan went for an all-ivory ethnic ensemble for the event. He wore an overlapping bandhgala sherwani, which was nuanced by asymmetrical sharp cut. His jacket had a whiff of metallic touch and he paired it with white pyjamais and brown loafers. Well, he looked awesome and so did Janhvi. What do you think about their outfits? Let us know that in the comment section.