- News Delhi govt take measures for women safety post Nirbhaya case
- Sports Big Bash League BBL 2019-20: Complete Squads, Captains & Home Grounds of all eight BBL teams
- Movies Salman Khan Reveals ‘Dabangg 4’ Has Already Fallen Into Place
- Technology How To Access The New Windows 10 File Explorer
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Janhvi Kapoor looked straight out of a classic fairy tale in her vibrant red gown. She wore this Victorian gown for the Zee Cine Awards. It was an Atelier Zuhra number and the actress was all for a bold dramatic look. With this gown, she literally ruled the red carpet. Don't you think so too?
So, Janhvi wore this voluminous gown, which was strapless and featured a tight corset bodice and balloon skirt. The bodice was elaborated with metallic accents and the skirt was enhanced by black studs and textured accents. It was a figure-flattering number and perfect as a wedding occasion number. Janhvi pulled off this number with a lot of grace and aplomb.
Janhvi's only accessory of the night were those delicate studs, which went well with her flared gown. Her makeup was dewy-toned with a bright red lip shade and comparatively subtler kohl. Janhvi's makeup was beautifully done. However, alternatively, the makeup marked by dark kohl and a nude lip shade, could have also looked nice. The tight high bun gave her look an impeccable touch. We are much impressed Janhvi Kapoor. How did you find her attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.