- 5 hrs ago World Osteoporosis Day 2019: Date, Theme And History
- 8 hrs ago Bacterial Vaginosis: Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment & Prevention
- 9 hrs ago So, Here Are Some Bollywood Fashion Scoops Of The Day For Outfits Inspiration
- 9 hrs ago Diwali 2019: Let Bollywood Divas Inspire You To Wear Gorgeous Light Festive Outfits
- News Maharashtra polls: Rs 142 crore cash, 975 weapons seized so far
- Movies From SRK To Kangana Ranaut, Celebs Mark 150th Birth Anniversary Of Gandhi With ‘Change Within’
- Sports Premier League Review: Alli saves Spurs as Chelsea and Leicester City march on
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco Becomes Safer: Receives A Price Increase
- Finance 5 Stocks That Rose The Most This Week
- Travel 8 Amazing and Affordable Winter Vacation Destinations In India
- Technology BSNL Might Bring Cable TV, Broadband, Landline Services Under One Bill: Report
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
Janhvi Kapoor looked straight out of a classic fairy tale in her vibrant red gown. She wore this Victorian gown for the Zee Cine Awards. It was an Atelier Zuhra number and the actress was all for a bold dramatic look. With this gown, she literally ruled the red carpet. Don't you think so too?
So, Janhvi wore this voluminous gown, which was strapless and featured a tight corset bodice and balloon skirt. The bodice was elaborated with metallic accents and the skirt was enhanced by black studs and textured accents. It was a figure-flattering number and perfect as a wedding occasion number. Janhvi pulled off this number with a lot of grace and aplomb.
Janhvi's only accessory of the night were those delicate studs, which went well with her flared gown. Her makeup was dewy-toned with a bright red lip shade and comparatively subtler kohl. Janhvi's makeup was beautifully done. However, alternatively, the makeup marked by dark kohl and a nude lip shade, could have also looked nice. The tight high bun gave her look an impeccable touch. We are much impressed Janhvi Kapoor. How did you find her attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.