- 26 min ago 7 Obvious Signs You Are Being Manipulated In Friendship
- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 24 February 2020
- 24 hrs ago 8 Harsh Truths About Friendship That You Need To Know
- 24 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope: 23 Feb To 29 Feb
- News Can 19 lakh be extradited from Assam: Ask Trump says Chidambaram
- Technology How To Shut Down Windows 10 Via Command Prompt
- Sports New Zealand vs India, 1st Test, Highlights: Southee claims five-for as New Zealand crush India in Test opener
- Movies Mafia Box Office 3 Days Collections: The Arun Vijay Starrer Is Going Strong!
- Finance 4 Factors That Could Affect Markets This Week
- Automobiles Urban Mobility Lab Launched In Bangalore By Rocky Mountain Institute And Micelio
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
Janhvi Kapoor can sometimes leave us totally surprised with her fashion sense. Within a year, she has shown us that her fashion game cannot be put into a box. So, recently, she graced the 20 years celebration party of Sabyasachi and gave us one of the best fashion moments, so far. She wore a bold number and pulled it off confidently.
So, Janhvi made a strong case for the little red dress. She wore a western number but it was nuanced by traditional sensibilities. Her dress reflected on the rooted craftsmanship of the country. She wore a structured dress that enhanced her slender frame and was marked by a subtle slit. It could have been one of the common red dresses but the intricate embellished floral embroidery in silver was what gave her attire a distinctive touch.
Janhvi paired her dress with nude-toned pumps, which contrasted her dress but went well. She accessorised her look with meticulously crafted earrings. The makeup was highlighted by a touch of bronzer, contoured cheekbones, matte pink lip shade, and a defining winged eyeliner. The side swept wavy tresses added to the liberated effect. Well, we are much impressed Janhvi Kapoor. What do you think about her attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.