- 13 min ago For All You Men, Here Are Some Skin Care Tips To Get Soft And Smooth Skin
- 18 min ago #LedByWomen Campaign: From Mithali Raj To Parineeti Chopra Join To Create 'Her Story'
- 28 min ago Arjun Reddy Star Vijay Deverakonda Has Winter Wear Goals For All The Stylish Men
- 1 hr ago Rani Mukerji Makes Us Want To Update Our Wardrobe With Colour-blocked Saris
- Movies Kiara Advani Rejects Vijay Deverakonda's Fighter Due To This Reason?
- Technology Climate Change Trending Among Gen-Z, Suggests Tinder's 2019 Year in Swipe
- Finance KM Birla Says Vodafone Idea To Shutdown Without Govt Relief On AGR Dues; Shares Fall
- Sports UFC on ESPN 7: Overeem vs. Rozenstruik preview, fight card, India time and where to watch
- News Cops can't act like lynch mob: Activists on Hyderabad encounter
- Travel 8 Most Relaxing Beaches In India To Visit In December
- Automobiles MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- Education Indian Navy Day: 5 Amazing Facts Students Should Know
Manisha Koirala and Esha Deol gave us some stunning sari ideas. They both wore handloom saris and looked gorgeous. While Manisha's sari was more understated, Esha's was vibrant. With wedding season around the corner, these are the saris you need to drape. Take a look at their sari fashion.
So, Esha Deol wore a Benarasi brocade sari for the special occasion. The actress won the Best Actress award for her movie, Cakewalk at MTV Awards. She stunned in a classic silk sari by Mitan Ghosh that was accentuated by red hue and golden motifs and intricate border. Esha teamed her sari with a half-sleeved red blouse, which went well with her sari. She opted for gold jewellery that consisted of a minimal neckpiece, earrings, and bangles. The makeup was marked by contoured cheekbones, deep red lip shade, impeccably-applied kohl, and a small red bindi. The impeccable bun completed her traditional avatar.
Manisha Koirala draped an ivory-hued Punit Balana sari for the International Kids Film Festival. Her sari was plain-hued and featured textured patterns. The border of her sari was intricately-done with floral accents and she paired her sari with contrasting golden-hued half-sleeved blouse. The Sanju actress upped her look with oxidised silver jewellery that consisted of bangles, a ring, and earrings. The makeup was muted pink lip shade, highlighted cheekbones, and a small red bindi. The neat bun rounded out her avatar.
So, whose sari look did you like more? Let us know that in the comment section.