- 8 min ago Sherni Promotions: Vidya Balan’s Soft Yet Glam Makeup Look Is Wedding Worthy; Just Follow The Simple Steps!
- 2 hrs ago Your Classic Denim-On-Denim Edit Ft. Sanam Saeed And Mahira Khan
- 2 hrs ago Karishma Tanna Makes Us Feel Fresh And Lively With Her ‘Feel’ Printed Top; Pictures And It’s Price Inside!
- 3 hrs ago Anushka Sharma And Kalki Koechlin Give Us Cool Outfit Goals And Convince Us To Use Black And White Filter More
- Sports Haaland keen to stay out of his 'comfort zone' in pursuit of Champions League dream
- Finance Rupee Halts Intra-day Losses, Ends The Day 22 Paise Stronger
- News Ahmedabad: Alert staffer returns returns lost bag with USD 750 to passenger
- Movies Satish Kaushik Reveals Why He Offered To Marry Neena Gupta When She Was Pregnant With Masaba Out Of Wedlock!
- Education Father’s Day 2021: Best Father’s Day Quotes, Essay And Speech Ideas
- Technology Amazon Mi Watch Active Quiz Answers: Win Mi Watch Revolve Active
- Travel World Picnic Day 2021: 5 Best Picnic Spots To Visit In And Around Bangalore
- Automobiles Yamaha FZ-X Launched In India At Rs 1.16 Lakh: Retro Design, Bluetooth Connectivity Available
Manisha Koirala and Esha Deol gave us some stunning sari ideas. They both wore handloom saris and looked gorgeous. While Manisha's sari was more understated, Esha's was vibrant. With wedding season around the corner, these are the saris you need to drape. Take a look at their sari fashion.
So, Esha Deol wore a Benarasi brocade sari for the special occasion. The actress won the Best Actress award for her movie, Cakewalk at MTV Awards. She stunned in a classic silk sari by Mitan Ghosh that was accentuated by red hue and golden motifs and intricate border. Esha teamed her sari with a half-sleeved red blouse, which went well with her sari. She opted for gold jewellery that consisted of a minimal neckpiece, earrings, and bangles. The makeup was marked by contoured cheekbones, deep red lip shade, impeccably-applied kohl, and a small red bindi. The impeccable bun completed her traditional avatar.
Manisha Koirala draped an ivory-hued Punit Balana sari for the International Kids Film Festival. Her sari was plain-hued and featured textured patterns. The border of her sari was intricately-done with floral accents and she paired her sari with contrasting golden-hued half-sleeved blouse. The Sanju actress upped her look with oxidised silver jewellery that consisted of bangles, a ring, and earrings. The makeup was muted pink lip shade, highlighted cheekbones, and a small red bindi. The neat bun rounded out her avatar.
So, whose sari look did you like more? Let us know that in the comment section.