- 15 min ago Benefits Of Drinking Bottle Gourd Juice With Ginger Every Morning
- 35 min ago Ban Labs launches CARE Herbal Green Teas in this Winter with 5 organic Flavours
- 1 hr ago Rhea Kapoor Announces Her First Jewellery Collaboration And Guess What, You Can Get It Under Rs 5000
- 1 hr ago Feeding Tube Insertion (Gastrostomy): Types, Risks, Procedure And Complications
- Travel 8 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In 2020
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S20 Series Tipped To Go OnSale From March 6
- Automobiles Nissan To Unveil New Feature Rich Compact SUV At Auto Expo
- Finance Bitcoin Rallies On Gaining Appeal As Safe Haven Amid Corona Virus Scare
- News Half kg human hair, shampoo packets removed from 13-year-old girl's stomach in Tamil Nadu
- Sports Australian Open 2020: I believe in miracles! Federer accepts he was 'incredibly lucky' to survive Sandgren scare
- Movies Did Alaya F Take A Dig At Ananya Panday For Her Nepotism Comment? Actress Clarifies
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Manisha Koirala looked ethereal and mirrored the 40s-50s vintage style sensibilities. She sported this style for the Leading Ladies 2019 event in Bengaluru. Styled to perfection by Surina Kakkar, the seasoned actress looked a class apart in her Anavila sari. With her attire and style, she made us want to take a leap into the past and learn about our fashion roots.
So, Manisha wore a lightweight sari, which was enhanced by flowy pleats and crisp pallu. It was an earthy-toned ivory linen sari with subtle sky blue pleats on the pallu. However, it was not just her sari, which caught our attention, it was the blouse too. Manisha teamed her sari with a half-sleeved blouse that featured a bateau-neckline and was accentuated by icy tones. With this pairing, she gave us fashion goals. Moreover, she also taught us that we don't have to worry about quintessential blouses, our simple tops can do the trick too.
She beautifully accessorised her look with a delicate pearl necklace and pretty earrings, which absolutely elevated her style quotient and added to the vintage look. Manisha accessorised her look with dark shades too, which went well with her look. The makeup included dewy cheekbones, deep pink lip shade, and a smoky kohl. The mogra-adorned bun completed her vintage avatar. We thought Manisha looked beyond gorgeous. So, what do you think about her attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.