- Technology Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020: Up To 40% Off On Premium Smartphones
- Sports Bapu Nadkarni demise: Sunil Gavaskar condoles his death of former India all-rounder; remembers him as 'helpful manager'
- Movies MTV Splitsvilla 12: Priyamvada Kanth & Shrey Mittal Win The Show; Check Out Fans Reaction
- News Kerala did a disastrous thing by electing Rahul Gandhi: Ramachandra Guha
- Automobiles MG Will Showcase A Total Of 14 Models At The 2020 Auto Expo: Future Of Mobility
- Finance Reliance Announces Q3 Results; Net Profit Climbs 13%
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Cigarette pants have actually given us a break from churidaars. These pants are breathable and still give a slim fitted look, one of the reasons they are so in vogue. The other reason is that these tapered pants can be teamed with a number of outfits including a kurta and a top. The latest celebrity to rock the cigarette pant look was Manisha Koirala.
The 'Sanju' actress, paired her pants with a flared kurta for the book launch event of her book, 'Healed'. She looked elegant and gave us a contemporary look but with a traditional bent. Her stunning ensemble came from the label Raw Mango and it was a fine example of a fresh new aesthetic. The handwoven attire of hers included an overlapping kurta that looked absolutely modern and the pants were accentuated by dramatic motifs.
This was one of the most refreshing looks of this week and Manisha added a modern dimension with a pair of shiny golden heels, which contrasted her outfit. The prolific actress also sported an intricate neckpiece and jhumkis, which completed her look. Her jewellery came from the label, Curio Cottage. Manisha's makeup was enhanced by highlighted pink cheekbones, muted lip shade, and smoky kohl. The middle-parted impeccable bun spruced up her avatar. So, how did you find Manisha Koirala's outfit? Let us know that in the comment section.