- 1 day ago How Can Birth Control Pills Affect A Woman's Life
- 1 day ago Intensive Blood Pressure Management At 50 Likely To Preserve Brain Health
- 1 day ago Alia Bhatt Keeps It Chic And Sassy For The Prada Song Launch
- 1 day ago Real Stories Of Monogamous Couples: When And Why They Chose to Be Monogamous
- News Desipearl, an easy way to earn money from a website and Facebook fan page
- Movies Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2 First Look: Kartik Aaryan Steps Into Akshay Kumar's Shoes As A Ghostbuster!
- Finance Rupee Opens Tad Lower At 71.17; Bond Yields Rise
- Technology These Lucrative Amazon Offers On Vivo Smartphones Will Make You Want To Buy One
- Sports Ashes 2019: Labuschagne steps up in Smith's absence as Australia survive Archer onslaught for Lord's draw
- Automobiles Okinawa Offers Special Discounts On Their Electric Scooter Range This Festive Season
- Education CA IPCC Result 2019 Likely To Be Announced On Aug 23 Or 24
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Over the years, the lines have become blurred and pantsuits have become one of the most trendy outfits. Pantsuits have come to define an independent woman, who is bossy and equally unapologetic about it. Pantsuits have become a global fashion phenomenon. Recently, we saw an actress and a Miss World rocking the trend. The actress was Manisha Koirala and the Miss World was Manushi Chhillar.
While Manisha gave us a winter-wear goal, Manushi brought alive the magic of spring in the autumn. So, coming to Manisha first, she wore a grey-coloured pantsuit that was classy and crisp. She sported a timeless look, with a full-sleeved long overcoat, which she paired with structural and comfy pants. She also teamed her ensemble with a white-hued polo neck sweater and contrasting black pencil heels.
Her hairdo was impeccable, makeup was natural, and she accessorised her look with studs to notch up her avatar. Manisha also carried a sophisticated black-hued side bag with her. Manushi, on the other hand, went for a pantsuit that looked contemporary and was vibrant.
She wore a white-hued outfit that was also sharp-edged with a full-sleeved coat and slim-fit pants. Her attire was accentuated by red, green, and yellow nature-inspired patterns. Manushi teamed her ensemble with blue-coloured heels and also carried a complementing side bag with her.
She wore a neat ponytail, subtle makeup, and dark shades, which rounded off her bossy look. So, whose look did you find better: Manisha's or Manushi's?