- News ‘When every Indian takes step forward, India goes ahead by 130 crore steps’, says PM
- Technology Benefits Of Amazon Prime Subscription That You Probably Didn't Know
- Movies Master Third Look Poster: Vijay & Vijay Sethupathi's Face Off Sets The Social Media On Fire!
- Sports Premier Badminton League: Pune 7 Aces face Bengaluru Raptors
- Automobiles Fiat Stops Production Of 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: The End Of The Road For India’s Favourite Diesel
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Over the years, the lines have become blurred and pantsuits have become one of the most trendy outfits. Pantsuits have come to define an independent woman, who is bossy and equally unapologetic about it. Pantsuits have become a global fashion phenomenon. Recently, we saw an actress and a Miss World rocking the trend. The actress was Manisha Koirala and the Miss World was Manushi Chhillar.
While Manisha gave us a winter-wear goal, Manushi brought alive the magic of spring in the autumn. So, coming to Manisha first, she wore a grey-coloured pantsuit that was classy and crisp. She sported a timeless look, with a full-sleeved long overcoat, which she paired with structural and comfy pants. She also teamed her ensemble with a white-hued polo neck sweater and contrasting black pencil heels.
Her hairdo was impeccable, makeup was natural, and she accessorised her look with studs to notch up her avatar. Manisha also carried a sophisticated black-hued side bag with her. Manushi, on the other hand, went for a pantsuit that looked contemporary and was vibrant.
She wore a white-hued outfit that was also sharp-edged with a full-sleeved coat and slim-fit pants. Her attire was accentuated by red, green, and yellow nature-inspired patterns. Manushi teamed her ensemble with blue-coloured heels and also carried a complementing side bag with her.
She wore a neat ponytail, subtle makeup, and dark shades, which rounded off her bossy look. So, whose look did you find better: Manisha's or Manushi's?