Over the years, the lines have become blurred and pantsuits have become one of the most trendy outfits. Pantsuits have come to define an independent woman, who is bossy and equally unapologetic about it. Pantsuits have become a global fashion phenomenon. Recently, we saw an actress and a Miss World rocking the trend. The actress was Manisha Koirala and the Miss World was Manushi Chhillar.
While Manisha gave us a winter-wear goal, Manushi brought alive the magic of spring in the autumn. So, coming to Manisha first, she wore a grey-coloured pantsuit that was classy and crisp. She sported a timeless look, with a full-sleeved long overcoat, which she paired with structural and comfy pants. She also teamed her ensemble with a white-hued polo neck sweater and contrasting black pencil heels.
Her hairdo was impeccable, makeup was natural, and she accessorised her look with studs to notch up her avatar. Manisha also carried a sophisticated black-hued side bag with her. Manushi, on the other hand, went for a pantsuit that looked contemporary and was vibrant.
She wore a white-hued outfit that was also sharp-edged with a full-sleeved coat and slim-fit pants. Her attire was accentuated by red, green, and yellow nature-inspired patterns. Manushi teamed her ensemble with blue-coloured heels and also carried a complementing side bag with her.
She wore a neat ponytail, subtle makeup, and dark shades, which rounded off her bossy look. So, whose look did you find better: Manisha's or Manushi's?
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar