And we have the picture of the day with two veteran actresses posing together. The actresses were none other than Manisha Koirala and Bhagyashree. The two leading ladies not only looked radiant together but gave many women sari goals.
They both sported quintessential saris, which celebrated the traditional Indian craftsmanship. While Bhagyashree donned a vibrant number, Manisha went for a silk sari, dipped in earthy-hued tones. So, Bhagyashree's sari was splashed in myriad shades of pink and accentuated by Bandhini prints. It was an intricately detailed number and Bhagyashree paired it with a complementing blouse.
She left her long tresses loose and kept her makeup light and natural. Bhagyashree rounded off her look with a small bindi.
Manisha, on the other hand, sported a slightly more contemporary sari. She wore a full-sleeved textural blouse, which was dipped in a grey shade and she draped a golden-hued sari. Her sari was crafted out from a shiny fabric and was enhanced by meticulous work in the same hue. She wore delicate jhumkis and adorned her middle-parted bun with fresh flowers. Manisha's makeup was also natural and she also completed her look with a bindi.
Well, we thought they both looked graceful and it was so nice to see Bhagyashree after a long time. What do you think about their looks? Let us know in the comments section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Nokia 7.1 Plus Will Launch On 16th Of October For Rs 27,000
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- Can Using Hot Tub Cause A Miscarriage?
- From Salman Targeting Karanvir To Eliminating Neha To Save Sree-Reasons Why BB 12 Is UNFAIR & BIASED
- MG Motors India Plans Revealed — Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its Entry In 2019