TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kulbhushan Jadhav Case At ICJ: Proceedings Adjourned Till Tomorrow
- Mahindra XUV300 Vs Maruti Vitara Brezza — A Detailed Comparison
- Formula One 2019: Nico +Rosberg Most Excited About Vettel-Leclerc Partnership In 2019, Says It Will Be 'Super Fun'
- Airtel Reintroduces Two Prepaid Recharge Plans For Its Subscribers
- Are Exchange Traded Funds ETF Suitable For Your Investment Portfolio?
- Kamalpur — The Long Lost Love Affair Of North-East India
- Alia Bhatt Reveals When She Will Marry Ranbir!
- Anushka Sharma's Street-style Outfit Is Our Latest OOTD
And we have the picture of the day with two veteran actresses posing together. The actresses were none other than Manisha Koirala and Bhagyashree. The two leading ladies not only looked radiant together but gave many women sari goals.
They both sported quintessential saris, which celebrated the traditional Indian craftsmanship. While Bhagyashree donned a vibrant number, Manisha went for a silk sari, dipped in earthy-hued tones. So, Bhagyashree's sari was splashed in myriad shades of pink and accentuated by Bandhini prints. It was an intricately detailed number and Bhagyashree paired it with a complementing blouse.
She left her long tresses loose and kept her makeup light and natural. Bhagyashree rounded off her look with a small bindi.
Manisha, on the other hand, sported a slightly more contemporary sari. She wore a full-sleeved textural blouse, which was dipped in a grey shade and she draped a golden-hued sari. Her sari was crafted out from a shiny fabric and was enhanced by meticulous work in the same hue. She wore delicate jhumkis and adorned her middle-parted bun with fresh flowers. Manisha's makeup was also natural and she also completed her look with a bindi.
Well, we thought they both looked graceful and it was so nice to see Bhagyashree after a long time. What do you think about their looks? Let us know in the comments section.