- News Dabholkar murder case: Advocate Sanjeev Punalekar, Vikram Bhave sent to CBI custody till June 1
- Movies Vijay Deverakonda Is Second To None; Rowdy Trumps All Other Big Stars To Achieve This Feat!
- Sports Pochettino fears Kane call could decide Champions League final
- Education LIC AAO Result 2019: Check Result Date And Other Details
- Technology China Unicom announces world's first Super 5G SIM with 128 GB storage
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Automobiles Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Manisha Koirala celebrated her birthday yesterday with her family and close friends from the Hindi film industry. It was an intimate party, which was graced by names such as Shah Rukh Khan, Rekha, Vidhu Vinod Chopra, and Sanjay Leela Bhansali among others. For the occasion, Manisha was dressed to the nines and looked extremely graceful.
She wore an ivory-hued attire that consisted of a V-neck kurta and she teamed it with matching white pyjamas. Manisha's kurta was accentuated by sheer sleeves and her kurta was adorned with intricately done floral embroidery. It was slightly embellished too and also had tassles enhancing the kurta.
Her kurta beautifully hugged her slender frame and the pyjamas also had meticulously done borders. Her outfit of the night clearly had a Lucknowi inspiration. Manisha wore pointed silver-hued shimmery heels, which beautifully complemented her ensemble. She also carried an ornate clutch with her and sported dainty white studs to notch up her all-white avatar.
Her makeup was subtle and marked by light eye makeup and baby pink lip shade. Manisha's impeccable high bun completed her chic avatar.
So, with her birthday party look, Manisha Koirala reminded us again that the colour white can never go out of vogue and that we don't have to try too hard to look awesome.
Once again, belated happy birthday Manisha Koirala.