- Sports MS Dhoni on lack of batting time: Haven’t batted for a long time, 14-day quarantine doesn’t help
- News India can promise to be Africa's most steadfast partner: Jaishankar
- Movies Suriya To Start Shooting For Pandiraj Project In January 2021?
- Technology OnePlus Nord Users Experiencing Random Factory Data Reset Issue: Report
- Finance Shapoorji Pallonji Group To Exit Tata Group
- Automobiles Ford Endeavour Sport Launched In India: Priced At Rs 35.10 Lakh
- Education IIT Guwahati Convocation 2020: Prime Minister Narendra Modi Addresses Students Virtually
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Malavika Mohanan made a strong case for white salwar suits with this number. She was spotted outside Prithvi Theatre and she wore an attire that was intricately done. She looked graceful and gave us a humble outfit inspiration. Not just that, she backed the craftsmanship of the country. Take a look.
So, Malavika wore a full-sleeved white suit, which was flared and teamed it with palazzo pants. Her ensemble was meticulously embroidered and featured sheer accents. She absolutely gave us kurta goals and paired it with a complementing lightweight dupatta, which was also beautifully crafted. Malavika also wore golden sandals to accentuate her look.
She mostly kept her look jewellery-free and the makeup was highlighted by a pink lip shade, smoky kohl, and dewy touches. The middle-parted wavy tresses cascaded on the front of her shoulders and that completed her look. Malavika was a vision to behold. Don't you think so too? Let us know that in the comment section.