- 3 hrs ago Viral Video Of Pigeons Wearing Hats In Las Vegas Got Twitterati Explode With Reactions
- 4 hrs ago Scientists Develop Carbon Dioxide Eating Bacteria, A New Hope For Climate Emergency?
- 6 hrs ago Here Is How You Can Recreate Priyanka Chopra’s Glam And Bold Make-up Look
- 6 hrs ago Indian-Origin Scientist Finds A Way To Fix Leaky Gut By Dead Probiotics
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 67: Paras Chhabra Returns To The House, Mahira Sharma & Shehnaaz Gill Welcome Him
- News Citizenship Bill gets President's nod, becomes law
- Sports Big Bout Indian Boxing League: Lapitov’s indiscretion costs Odisha Warriors crucial point against NE Rhinos
- Technology Xiaomi Launches Gigabee Smart Walkie-Talkie: Price And Features
- Automobiles Maserati Levante, Ghibli & Quattroporte Launched With V6 Petrol Engines
- Finance Retail Inflation Spikes In November To 5.54% On Costly Food Items
- Travel 10 Beaches To Enjoy A Sunny Christmas With Your Family!
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Sustainability was the theme of the second day of Lakmé Fashion Week Summer Resort 2019 and the particular day witnessed shows by a lot of indie labels, which back eco-friendly fashion. Ereena was one of the labels, which presented its ecological collection called, 'Bhoomi Bhoomi'. The ensembles were crafted out from Eri silk fabric- a unique eco-friendly fabric that is cool in summers and warm in winters. Malavika Mohanan was the showstopper for the label and she looked absolutely stunning in her contemporary outfit.
The 'Beyond The Clouds' actress, Malavika wore separates from the collection. With this ensemble, she mirrored the spirit of modern women, who is unapologetic about being bold. Her attire was beautifully tailored with a structured bodice and straight-fit pants. Her attire was enhanced by muted shades of grey and pink. The attire was also accentuated by abstract prints. Malavika's separates came with a sweeping ivory cape, which added a dramatic touch to her look and beckoned women to go beyond their comfort zone.
She also wore pointed black heels, which colour-blocked her outfit. However, it was her statement feather-inspired danglers, which truly notched up her avatar. The makeup was nude-toned and highlighted by a matte lip shade. The middle-parted wavy tresses spruced up her gorgeous avatar. So, how did you find Malavika's outfit and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.