- 12 min ago Congratulations To Arjun Rampal & Gabriella Demetriades! Baby Care Tips For New Parents
- 1 hr ago Man Finds Wedding Ring Atop A Carrot 3 Years After It Went Missing
- 2 hrs ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas & Sophie Turner Proves That Sisters Who Slay Together Stay Together
- 2 hrs ago Did You Know That Exposure To Pesticides Can Lead To Depression?
- News No plan to restore special category status to states: Govt
- Movies Sarileru Neekevvaru: Is This Actor Responsible For Jagapathi Babu's Exit From The Mahesh Movie?
- Technology PUBG 4.1 Beta Update Brings Season 4, New Story Trailer And Lot More
- Automobiles 2019 Datsun Redi-GO Update Launched In India— Receives New Features & Safety Equipment
- Sports Imam-ul-Haq averages over 54 in ODIs & isn't a nepotism product
- Finance Model Tenancy Act To Give A Fillip To Rental Housing: Here's A Fine Print
- Education DU JAT Result 2019 Released: Check Direct Links And Final Answer Key
- Travel 5 Ideal Weekend Getaways in Chandigarh
A couple of days ago, Malavika Mohanan dazzled us in the traditional avatar as the showstopper for designer Suneet Varma at Delhi Times Fashion Week. And recently, she donned a western look and left us stunned us yet again. We got to admit that her dress sense is very evolved and marked by modern sensibilities.
The latest attire of hers was also enhanced by contemporary design. It was a pretty dress, perfect for an afternoon brunch with your loved one. Her dress was flared and looked oh so spring ready. It was a pink-hued number and was accentuated by layers. The halter-neck bodice of her dress was flowy, pleated, and definitely voluminous.
The skirt was more structural yet also twirl-worthy. Her dress also came alive with a splash of vibrant floral prints, which were dipped in multi-coloured hues. It was certainly a head-turning number and Malavika looked more than just gorgeous.
The actress teamed her dress with classy pencil heels, which notched up her avatar. She accessorised her look with stunning earrings and allowed her long tresses to fall gently. Malavika's makeup was light and marked by pink touches.
Well, she has definitely stepped up her fashion game. We are much impressed by her style statement. How about you? Let us know in the comment section.