- 38 min ago Viral: This Unappetizing Post Is For All Those Who Want To Kill Their Food Cravings Right Now
- 1 hr ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Pulls Off Her Attire Elegantly But It Is Not Quite Everyone's Cup Of Tea
- 2 hrs ago Sonakshi Sinha Or Pooja Hegde, Whose Yellow Outfit You Liked More?
- 2 hrs ago 10 Make-up Myths That You Should Not Believe
- News BJP women MPs complain to poll body against Rahul Gandhi's 'rape in India' remark
- Movies Akshay Kumar Reveals Why Bhumi Pednekar Was His Choice For ‘Durgavati’
- Sports Dwayne Bravo comes out of T20I retirement, expresses his desire to play for West Indies in T20 World Cup 2020
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M11, Galaxy M31 Likely On Cards, Could Arrive In 2020
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
A couple of days ago, Malavika Mohanan dazzled us in the traditional avatar as the showstopper for designer Suneet Varma at Delhi Times Fashion Week. And recently, she donned a western look and left us stunned us yet again. We got to admit that her dress sense is very evolved and marked by modern sensibilities.
The latest attire of hers was also enhanced by contemporary design. It was a pretty dress, perfect for an afternoon brunch with your loved one. Her dress was flared and looked oh so spring ready. It was a pink-hued number and was accentuated by layers. The halter-neck bodice of her dress was flowy, pleated, and definitely voluminous.
The skirt was more structural yet also twirl-worthy. Her dress also came alive with a splash of vibrant floral prints, which were dipped in multi-coloured hues. It was certainly a head-turning number and Malavika looked more than just gorgeous.
The actress teamed her dress with classy pencil heels, which notched up her avatar. She accessorised her look with stunning earrings and allowed her long tresses to fall gently. Malavika's makeup was light and marked by pink touches.
Well, she has definitely stepped up her fashion game. We are much impressed by her style statement. How about you? Let us know in the comment section.